Pineapple will not reboot or login after 1 day and minimal usage

lotis707

I bought the pineapple loaded a few infusions from the pineapple bar and the thing locked up! I try the reboot I tried the manual upload everything and nothing works. Now when the pins are in the regular mode on the green and blue are on and the blue blinks. other than that I didn't drop it or damage it for fry it. It wouldn't allow any reboots after I installed the available programs on the pineapple bar. any suggestions since I cant seem to get ahold of pineapple!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought the pineapple loaded a few infusions from the pineapple bar and the thing locked up! I try the reboot I tried the manual upload everything and nothing works. Now when the pins are in the regular mode on the green and blue are on and the blue blinks. other than that I didn't drop it or damage it for fry it. It wouldn't allow any reboots after I installed the available programs on the pineapple bar. any suggestions since I cant seem to get ahold of pineapple!!!!!!!!!!!

I would suggest leaving it attached and allow 10 minutes for boot, as my device will boot with a green and blue flashing light, and when it's booted, show ethernet activity on the yellow led. I'd also check on the connection between your computer and the device, I know apple sharing will break every now and again, and I've written a script to fix it for the Mk5