Accidentally rejected Mark V package

Buxable

Hey,

About a month ago, I bought the following package:

* SALE! WiFi Pineapple Mark V Tactical Bundle 6800 mAh - WiFi Pineapple Mark V Tactical Bundle 6800

The shipping was cross-Atlantic and sent to Europe. Unfortunately, I had not anticipated an import fee and accidentally refused the package on request, after which the tracking page quickly showed a "Exception: Package denied upon request" status. I would like to once again receive my package.

I called UPS first and was told my package is not eligible to be received again. According to UPS, the package's fate is under sole discretion of the sender (Hak5) and not the receiver. I was told I should contact Hak5 to attempt to obtain my package again.

Then, I sent two emails to (shop@hak5.org) addressing the situation. These were both received (I received a notification) but either ignored or forgotten. Neither of the emails I sent were replied to. Thus, I am now resorting to my last method of communication: the forums.

Is there any way I could receive my package again? I'll provide the tracking number on request through a PM.

Thanks

Bux

Just wandering how long ago you sent the emails?

The hakshop could be awaiting receival of the unit or if you have only sent the emails in the last day or so they may not have gotten a chance to read your email yet?

UPDATE:

Just to state I am also in europe, the hakshop is a legitimate shop where products will always be marked as what they are respectively, you will always be hit by import taxes on items which are within the boundries for such taxes.

Edited by wh1p

Just wandering how long ago you sent the emails?

The hakshop could be awaiting receival of the unit or if you have only sent the emails in the last day or so they may not have gotten a chance to read your email yet?

UPDATE:

Just to state I am also in europe, the hakshop is a legitimate shop where products will always be marked as what they are respectively, you will always be hit by import taxes on items which are within the boundries for such taxes.

Thanks for replying!

I sent the emails over a week ago.