Xplico

brebix

First let me thank you to everyone on the forum! I have had my Pineapple Mark IV for a awhile now and have 0 issues I could not tackle because of the support of the folks here.

I use Xplico all the time and I would like to know if i would be wasting my efforts in an attempt to create xplico module for the pineapple.

I know you can tcpdump at a later date into Xplico however on the fly real time network traffic analysis would be pretty sweet.

What do you think?

Thanks Again!

First let me thank you to everyone on the forum! I have had my Pineapple Mark IV for a awhile now and have 0 issues I could not tackle because of the support of the folks here.

I use Xplico all the time and I would like to know if i would be wasting my efforts in an attempt to create xplico module for the pineapple.

I know you can tcpdump at a later date into Xplico however on the fly real time network traffic analysis would be pretty sweet.

What do you think?

Thanks Again!

Go for it. I would like to see it.

What do you think?

Thanks Again!

That would be cool. I would like to see it.