Pineapple Airodump To External Usb

Figured it out! I just had to format it to ext4 and the fstab auto-mounted its partitions to /mnt/sda*

I opened up 2 ssh sessions on my phone. 1 for airodump and the other for aireplay. Waited till i got about 20,000 iv's so it wouldn't be as hard on the pineapple's processor.

And BAM!! Worked like charm!

402799_451751781521801_2107024942_n.jpg

It took 0 seconds because i had so many IV's. When ive done it on my linux box i only captured a few thousand. But the extra few minutes it took me to get to 20,000 was surprisingly worth it. It took me about 7 minutes from the time i started airodump.

If you look at the picture it only tested 5 keys, haha. Crazy. Im going to try it again with only about 5,000 and see how long it takes.

Edited by AlbinoWookie

It took 0 seconds because i had so many IV's. When ive done it on my linux box i only captured a few thousand. But the extra few minutes it took me to get to 20,000 was surprisingly worth it. It took me about 7 minutes from the time i started airodump.

you or someone could make a module to select an access point to crack.

Figured it out! I just had to format it to ext4 and the fstab auto-mounted its partitions to /mnt/sda*

I opened up 2 ssh sessions on my phone. 1 for airodump and the other for aireplay. Waited till i got about 20,000 iv's so it wouldn't be as hard on the pineapple's processor.

And BAM!! Worked like charm!

402799_451751781521801_2107024942_n.jpg

I'm using a Samsung GS2 and ssh app called ConnectBot, how are you doing it?

I thought you could only ssh into the pineapple using enthernet cables.

Could you please list the steps on how you did it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

I'm using a Samsung GS2 and ssh app called ConnectBot, how are you doing it?

I thought you could only ssh into the pineapple using enthernet cables.

Could you please list the steps on how you did it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

I have the same phone and am using connectbot as well!! And All you have to do is connect to the pineapple's wifi access point. For example, i believe the default is "Pineapple". From there, open connectbot and type in root@172.16.42.1 The password by default is pineapplesareyummy. Of course.. I had two sessions open on connectbot. 1 for airodump and the other for aireplay.

Let me know how it works out for you. (:

Thanks, I will :)

I am still waiting for it to come, I just ordered it today. It should take about 30 days to arrive in Croatia.

I'm interest in setting it up so I can crack wep signals from my phone, so when I'm out and about, I can crack on the go, without a laptop.

Once again thanks ;)

Thanks, I will :)

I am still waiting for it to come, I just ordered it today. It should take about 30 days to arrive in Croatia.

I'm interest in setting it up so I can crack wep signals from my phone, so when I'm out and about, I can crack on the go, without a laptop.

Once again thanks ;)

I recommend this battery pack so that you dont have to use an outlet(;

http://hakshop.myshopify.com/products/usb-battery-pack-3200mah

I use a 9v battery adapter that i made. Gives me about 45 mins of time if im lucky haha

Edited by AlbinoWookie

Yeah I seen that one, but Darren said they would introduce a stronger, longer lasting one in about a month.

http://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/27034-looking-for-longer-lasting-battery-for-pineapple/page__hl__+pineapple%20+battery%20+pack#entry206322

I was looking on ebay and found some powerful ones, but maybe I will just wait for the hakshop one to come.

Anyways I'm off to bed now, I'll make sure to reply back to you when I get the pineapple and try it out. It would be good to make that automated cracking script.

Yeah I seen that one, but Darren said they would introduce a stronger, longer lasting one in about a month.

http://forums.hak5.o...ack#entry206322

I was looking on ebay and found some powerful ones, but maybe I will just wait for the hakshop one to come.

Anyways I'm off to bed now, I'll make sure to reply back to you when I get the pineapple and try it out. It would be good to make that automated cracking script.

Im going to have to get that!

And i am working on the module as we speak.

Glad i could be of assistance!