Set Mac Address For Trusted Hosts

JayBlack

Hey guys,

Of course I have the MK4. But as is recommended I tried setting my MAC address per trusted host in my network connections configuration (on my laptop). But after I do it won't connect to it (the Internet sharing router). I put the MAC in MAC Address field (above Clone MAC field). Instead the only way to connect requires a "new" connection set without the MAC addy. And I'm back to square one

Now this is a problem when I run karma on my MK4. It takes over my connection and I end up with no throughput to the Internet. I have a trap that traps myself.

Any advice in internally restricting trusted web connections wlan0 whilst still allowing a serial connection over eth0 to the pineapple? Once I have the MAC's set then I can have karma work and my laptop won't self implode on network traffic.

Thanks for the help!

* - You are using Ubuntu 11.04 - the Natty Narwhal - released in April 2011 and supported until October 2012.

Edited by JayBlack