Help On Auto Rickrolling

mistatan

I am having some trouble auto rickrolling on my Mark IV and after countless hours I have the slightest clue on the problem. I have put the files on a usb and created links to them in the /www folder. Turned on and set DNS-Spoof to 172.16.42.1 *, and changed the config.php file in /www/pineapple/ to go to index.html instead of redirect.php. When I go to 172.16.42.1 on my browser, I get an index page of the contents in /www.

Any ideas on the problem? I think I didn't change the right text in the config.php but I never figured it out.

Could use some help or a guide. Thanks

I am having some trouble auto rickrolling on my Mark IV and after countless hours I have the slightest clue on the problem. I have put the files on a usb and created links to them in the /www folder. Turned on and set DNS-Spoof to 172.16.42.1 *, and changed the config.php file in /www/pineapple/ to go to index.html instead of redirect.php. When I go to 172.16.42.1 on my browser, I get an index page of the contents in /www.

Any ideas on the problem? I think I didn't change the right text in the config.php but I never figured it out.

Could use some help or a guide. Thanks

first it's not index.html it's index.php and it's not the one in /www/pineapple it's /www/index.php also check that you changed in index.php url=/folder/rickroll.html

second double check the sym links by cd /www/folder/

third check that you can browse to the rick roll page by 172.16.42.1/folder/riclroll.html or whatever the path is from /www/

Edited by petertfm