This Is How I Connect My Dear Yummy Pineapple

Molotof

First i wanted to use a 3G modem, so i went to walmart and found the AT&T 4G connect prepaid usb thingy, after digging it was found to be emulating an HUAWEI E368, so i went on a usb mode switch hunt and came up with this config for my pineapple :

*12d1:1506*) echo "HUAWEI E368 (ATT USB CONNECT 4G) detected. Attempting mode switch"

uci delete network.wan2

uci set network.wan2=interface

uci set network.wan2.ifname=ppp0

uci set network.wan2.proto=3g

uci set network.wan2.service=umts

uci set network.wan2.device=/dev/ttyUSB0

uci set network.wan2.apn=wap.cingular

uci set network.wan2.username=WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM

uci set network.wan2.password=CINGULAR1

uci set network.wan2.defaultroute=1

uci commit network

usb_modeswitch -v 12d1 -p 14ac -V 12d1 -P 1506 -M 55534243123456780000000000000011062000000100000000000000000000 -n 1 -s 20

sleep 10; rmmod usbserial

sleep 3; insmod usbserial vendor=0x12d1 product=0x1506

sleep 5; /etc/init.d/firewall disable; /etc/init.d/firewall stop

logger "3G: firewall stopped"

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 172.16.42.0/24 -o 3g-wan2 -j MASQUERADE

iptables -A FORWARD -s 172.16.42.0/24 -o 3g-wan2 -j ACCEPT

iptables -A FORWARD -d 172.16.42.0/24 -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -i 3g-wan2 -j ACCEPT

which works 100% or maybe 90% but then i found my micro sd card in that huawei did not mount so i kept on hunting till i came up with this for the USB tab :

config global automount

option from_fstab 1

option anon_mount 1

config global autoswap

option from_fstab 1

option anon_swap 0

config mount

option target /mnt/sda1

option device /dev/sda1

option fstype auto

option enabled 1

option enabled_fsck 0

config umount

option target /mnt/sda1

config mount

option target /usb

option device /dev/sdb1

option fstype ext4

option options rw,sync

option enabled 1

option enabled_fsck 0

config swap

option device /dev/sdb2

option enabled 1

So that works storage and swap but painfully slow, so it hit me that i don't like the idea of taking my mini iphone sim and putting it that modem and then be without an iphone for the duration of my bunny doing its thing, so i came up with this which might have been done before but i wanted to share it :

I remembered that dd-wrt had an option for making wireless go in as client mode and i have mywi on my iphone !

So i got out one of my dd-wrt capable routers and flashed it and configured it to be a client to my iphone mywi and both are talking to each other on wpa2.

Connected my dd-wrt to my pineapple LAN to LAN and disabled the DHCP on the dd-wrt, gave an ip of 172.16.42.42 to the dd-wrt and dns 8.8.8.8

Opened up my custom rigged nokia N900 (loaded with metasploit and other fun stuff) and fired up the pineapple and voila it got interwebs on the pineapple interface and i am able to power that little package with a 12v gell cell battery pack for LONG term wifi fun :)

Next on my order of bussiness is the idea brought up here is to add to this the 36nh or 36nha alfa to the mix so i can deauth auto magically or even make it talk to my iphone instead of using that dd-wrt plus using storage on the hub and maybe add to this mix the Ubertooth too !

Please share your ideas :)