• Slice Pineapple
    • PineappleĀ³ (Cubed)
    • PineappleĀ² (squared)
    • √Pineapple (Square Pineapple)

Topic Moved to Community build

http://forums.hak5.org/index.php?showtopic=26313

the TL-MR3020

TL-MR3020-02.jpg

I just got one of these for $30 online new, this is the device that 'PirateBox' (just a File sharing idea) uses. Well because i love the damn size of this thing and it's stats I think i can make a mini-Pineapple with this guy. I just put OpenWRT on it with a simple upgrade to the firmware though the Web interface, took all of 2mins!

Some ideas, start jasager, vpn to a server to allow remote access, (through 3G, wifi, or WAN) load a cloud drive to save info or save to usb. leave it in a bush with a 5v 2000mA batter and pentest from home through VPN.

VPN would allow remote sniffing if Tunnel was open to.

I dont know, thoughts?!?!

Ok the stats:

CPU :Atheros AR7240@400MHz

Ram : 32M (14M free when all is said and done with /tmp )

Flash : 4M :( but plenty of room for packeges with extroot, usbmount, or sambafs mount

Network : 1 x 100Mb

USB : 1 x 2.0 (but the host may be able to suport 2)

Serial : Yes (but you dont need it)

Switchs : 3 Mode (I love this idea, i can just flip the mode to execute a script. 1 WPS (asign to a script as well or exec mode when pressed)

OpenWRT info: http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/tl-mr3020

PirateBox info: PirateBox

I just think this mini-pineapple could even work in conjunction with the pineapple. Its just too cool for its size

Oh and they are making a Battery oprated builtin 3G/4G with a usb port and its the size of a small cellphone (pager size) but no word how much

Edited by ON-jOlt

It is cool but the 4mb flash why is that even being used today?

kinda makes me interested in buying one, does it get good reception? wifi

Keep, in mind I am just now playing with it. I've not really done my RF metering, and gain checks, That being said.

Im quite impressed with the PCB antennas. I picked up a 3dB gain compared to my iMac.

but because its a PCB antenna, it's so easy to souder a tnc/bnc connector. or even do some 2meter antennas.

looking at the stats, this is the same proc and same atheros chip as the MARK IV