Adobe Flash On Backtrack 5 R1 64 Gnome-version

Oijh

http://www.backtrack-linux.org/wiki/index.php/Install_Flash_Player

I've been trying to go through these steps to install flash on my fresh installation of backtrack 5 R1 64bit Gnome and I just can't get it to work. I've been searching the web a bit

to try to find more help but to no avail. At this moment I'm just gritting my teeth while banging my head into concrete. So please please please help me out or point me in the right direction.

Sincerly

Oijh

http://www.backtrack-linux.org/wiki/index.php/Install_Flash_Player

I've been trying to go through these steps to install flash on my fresh installation of backtrack 5 R1 64bit Gnome and I just can't get it to work. I've been searching the web a bit

to try to find more help but to no avail. At this moment I'm just gritting my teeth while banging my head into concrete. So please please please help me out or point me in the right direction.

Sincerly

Oijh

Go ask in the backtrack forum its their distro

Its already installed. Open FF, disable NoScript and go to a flash site. If that doesn't work, Install Opera. Never had an issue. I've used 64bit KDE and 32 bit Gnome(currently installed natively on my laptop) and they work with Flash. VM's have it preinstalled as well.

Edited by digip