Nooo

Employee

Ok well I restarted my computer after I accidently unistalled my drivers and now when its booting up windows it pops up with a command prompt looking error "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: system32driversnvatabus.sys

You can attempt to repair this file by starting Windows Setup using the Original setup CD-rom select 'r' at the first screen to start repair"

Ok I did that and it still pops up, could it be because i have service pack two and the disc is non service pack?

You uninstalled all your drivers? I hope you fixed that before your reboot.. Well, I suggest reinstalling windows then..

Otherwise, missing ATA drivers are the nastiest driver issue.. You will have to get them back in place, most likely via a linux live cd with NTFS write support.

There is imho a way to alter the registry so it will choose the generic ATA drivers at boot time, but I do not know how that works.

wait can i uhh reinstall windows with out deleting everything on the hard driver?

Yes, you can!

You can either tell windows to install to a directory other than c:windows (I.E. c:winxp) or you can enlist the help of a nice little program called BartPE.

Basically, it allows you to create an XP live cd, with which you can boot your computer from the CD and proceed to delete your windows folders etc. You can then install windows again without losing your files.

BSOD TV Episode 2 has a nice little tutorial on how to do it :)