Plesk Hosting For Windows

3TeK

So he's a short jist of what is going on.

My company bought some Windows Hosting customers on Plesk. The server is in Los Angeles and we're in Kansas so we're trying to migrate to the new server via Plesk Migration Manager. Well nothing is working and we're on a deadline. I have contacted Parallels support but they're taking way too long. Basically the new server can't see the old server via Windows File Sharing \\xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx\C$ even with the firewall off on both machines.

Does anyone have any idea why the new server won't see the old server? I'm tired of waiting on Parallels to get back with me.

Any help would be awesome.

You could try setting up a VPN connection between the two servers, but before you try that will need to make sure that the VPN ports are not blocked.

You could try setting up a VPN connection between the two servers, but before you try that will need to make sure that the VPN ports are not blocked.

I got out LA server to connect to our VPN at the DC in Wichita, but it used the VPN for internet and dropped cause I forgot to change the IP settings, lol.

I got out LA server to connect to our VPN at the DC in Wichita, but it used the VPN for internet and dropped cause I forgot to change the IP settings, lol.

That can happen sometimes.