Ylmf Os

crackerjack850

Hi-

I managed to figue out my 10 other bootable iso's but for some reason i just cant get ylmf to boot, it always gives either an error 13 or will start to boot but will give an other error part way through. if someone could just post their menu.lst entry and what folders you extracted (or if you just used the iso) i'd appreciate it.

thanks.

Guest Deleted_Account
Hi-

I managed to figue out my 10 other bootable iso's but for some reason i just cant get ylmf to boot, it always gives either an error 13 or will start to boot but will give an other error part way through. if someone could just post their menu.lst entry and what folders you extracted (or if you just used the iso) i'd appreciate it.

thanks.

Thats the same problem i am having with my ylmf os and BT4. Neither work and if they DO boot i have no wifi yet when installed normally to my SDcard with no multipass all is perfect :S any one know whats up?

• 1 month later...
Thats the same problem i am having with my ylmf os and BT4. Neither work and if they DO boot i have no wifi yet when installed normally to my SDcard with no multipass all is perfect :S any one know whats up?

Well, I have a HUGE Problem when putting YlmF OS on my Multipass. Many times when I downloaded YlmF OS, it didnt complete all the way. After the 10th download, I got the full file and it worked like a charm. That was my problem with it, and it also gave me an Error 13 I think. Hope this helps, and if not, sorry.