Wimax Base Station Range

NegativeSpace

I've been checking out some WiMax base stations on the internet lately, but I haven't been able to pin down any specs for range. There are quite a few different base stations on the market, but the one that I like most so far, is the Proxim Tsunami 5054. It's an indoor unit.

I've just started looking into buying one of these, so there is still a lot of stuff that I don't know about WiMax. The most important thing for me is to have maximum possible range. Proxim makes a 12dbi omni directional antenna, as well as a 29dbi parabolic antenna. I don't want to be buying multiple antennas, (not to mention I don't think it's even possible to use multiple antennas on a single base station), and the lower power of the omni directional antenna might not be enough to provide the kind of range that will make buying one of these worth the couple grand it will cost, but the higher power of the parabolic antenna obviously has limited directional capability.

Can anyone tell me the typical range that could be expected from antennas of these two varieties? 12 dbi omni-directional, and 29 dbi parabolic.