smart card help??

chrger68

Hi all!! Not sure if this is even possible but have been reading & downloading for over a month with no luck at all. bought a omnikey card reader writer. have a siemans card. dont even have a clue what I need to download, have done probably 12 programs with no luck!! Even spent 118. on another program that didnt help!!grrr But anyway, this is like a phone card that is used in a uplnx machine. (put the smart card in, put cash in & it transfers amount to card) Is it even possible to write to this (add funds) & if so, where do I start?? Any help would be great! thanks guys!

THANKYOU SO MUCH for responding!! I checked the link u gave me & I assume you`re saying to just buy a blank one to write too?? Do you think there is anything "special" about the load machine?? Do u think a new card would work in it? Sry, but dont understand smart cards at all!

THANKYOU SO MUCH for responding!! I checked the link u gave me & I assume you`re saying to just buy a blank one to write too?? Do you think there is anything "special" about the load machine?? Do u think a new card would work in it? Sry, but dont understand smart cards at all!

I'm not saying anything. You asked for a staring point. Try building a reader (or use the software the mention in the article). Do a little digging.

• 2 weeks later...