How does Gonzor work?

dabeliking

Sorry but I am a newbie. I got a U3 Cruzer 4gb stick...went on with the the U3 customizer software and loaded the payload Gonzor 1.5. But It doesn't give me a text file with the information...in fact the log folder just stays empty..!! In SBconfig, The PL is turned on....All options except Hacksaw and VNC install are selected....So how do I get the log file...is it hidden somewhere...? Its definitely not hidden or in some other folder. ....so basic question...how do I get the payload to work...i tried to get information from a friends pc running XP....

Sorry but I am a newbie. I got a U3 Cruzer 4gb stick...went on with the the U3 customizer software and loaded the payload Gonzor 1.5. But It doesn't give me a text file with the information...in fact the log folder just stays empty..!! In SBconfig, The PL is turned on....All options except Hacksaw and VNC install are selected....So how do I get the log file...is it hidden somewhere...? Its definitely not hidden or in some other folder. ....so basic question...how do I get the payload to work...i tried to get information from a friends pc running XP....

the 1.5 version is not that good

try the 2.0 version

download link is in my sig

the 1.5 version is not that good

try the 2.0 version

download link is in my sig

thanks...actually the universal customizer was writing the file as an ISO on the cd drive....dont know why but when I open the cd partition i see the .ISO extension file instead of all the programs...i switched over to Switchblade 8.8.0 and it works just fine.....only one thing.. I had to shut down my AVG for the customizer to install....even after installation when I ran it in my machine AVg caught almost all of the programs..... :( but nevertheless i can use it on a machine without much protection or turn the AV off when I am using it...(have to be careful on this)...i tried it on another machine and symantec caught it immediately....:(....

btw one more question....I'm interested mostly in the firefox dumps but i dont see any information in the log file...

It just gives this....why?

+----------------------------------+

+ [Dump Firefox PW] +

Access is denied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and there are three files in the slurpdata folder for firefox 1) key.db 2) secmod.db and 3) cert8.db

Do these contain the pwd information...?How do I open these....?

thanks in advance....

thanks...actually the universal customizer was writing the file as an ISO on the cd drive....dont know why but when I open the cd partition i see the .ISO extension file instead of all the programs...i switched over to Switchblade 8.8.0 and it works just fine.....only one thing.. I had to shut down my AVG for the customizer to install....even after installation when I ran it in my machine AVg caught almost all of the programs..... :( but nevertheless i can use it on a machine without much protection or turn the AV off when I am using it...(have to be careful on this)...i tried it on another machine and symantec caught it immediately....:(....

btw one more question....I'm interested mostly in the firefox dumps but i dont see any information in the log file...

It just gives this....why?

+ [Dump Firefox PW] +

Access is denied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and there are three files in the slurpdata folder for firefox 1) key.db 2) secmod.db and 3) cert8.db

Do these contain the pwd information...?How do I open these....?

thanks in advance....

Anyone???