Bank of America demanding of fingerprints

willy

I really resent this intrusion on liberties - especially by those we know to be incompetent so why give them information that surely will only be used against you ultimately

so when I give them my fingerprint I'd like to really be giveing them someone else's -like m,aybe someone who is dead but a criminal so I can show them why their stupid ideas are just that

?plastic skin, printers, colored incks? magnetic powders, organic solvent cleansing of oils from prints and attaching a - little piece of freedom into their stupid careless world of selfishness as "the free market" -and all the shit they just pulled with big government handouts to rich assholes? that's not enough for these people - I guess they think their name implies they are somehow a government agency themselves

Generally all US banks require this of non-customers. The reason is that they don't have you properly identified and if a bunch of checks start getting passed, they want to be able to ID the person that has been passing them.

It's not as bad as it sounds and since you're obviously of no interested to anyone it won't be used.

One advantage to 7 billion people on the planet is that you can't track everyone no matter how badly government wants to.

Wanna know what pisses me off? It's when a bank charges me to cash a check drawn on their bank. That's just wrong.

Generally all US banks require this of non-customers. The reason is that they don't have you properly identified and if a bunch of checks start getting passed, they want to be able to ID the person that has been passing them.

It's not as bad as it sounds and since you're obviously of no interested to anyone it won't be used.

One advantage to 7 billion people on the planet is that you can't track everyone no matter how badly government wants to.

Wanna know what pisses me off? It's when a bank charges me to cash a check drawn on their bank. That's just wrong.

thanks in my ignorance I had assumed they were doing this to all members but that makes more sense- there was a local article about a man refusing to do so but I see now they just probably wanted to know who he was - I am both liberal and conservative see? -it's just too complicated to think in black and white like that but look who just assumed so - me - doy - well I always tell me kids I 'm not afraid to admit when I make a mistake because I am also admitting I learned something