Digg for Holes

kickarse

So I always figured there were some holes in Digg.com and it's system.

First one I've found was the comment system. Now if you click for negative digg comment it counts as -1 and the comment get's hidden. Normal. If you click positive digg the count goes +1. Normal.

If you click the negative digg a bunch of times it acts normally. If you, though, click the positive digg many many times quickly it will jump more than one. I've gotten it to go up 3-4 diggs. Cool...

Secondly, if you are on the front page, searched story, or digg for stories you can digg a story as much as you possibly want. Very cool.

Go to the front page for instance and open in a new tab (FF) the comments for that story. Digg the story on the front page. Then go to the comments and digg there too. It will tell you that you've already dugg the story BUT the digg doesn't get greyed or turn to dugg. BUT DON'T CLOSE THE TAB if you want to keep diggin'. If you do it will close the hole.

Just thought I'd share a bit of info. Be careful though, I don't know if they flag it and ban you or cancel your diggs. I just found these out. Second one today, first a couple days ago.

Both of these do look like they work at first, but if you look at the number of diggs later on, you see that they have no effect whatsoever.

Edit:

"Thank you. Although it appears that it works, it doesn't really. If

you log out and view the comment again you'll see that the extra diggs

didn't take.

--digg support"

...If you, though, click the positive digg many many times quickly it will jump more than one. I've gotten it to go up 3-4 diggs. Cool...
Are you sure that this is not just other people digging at the same time?