#1 RebelCork

RebelCork

Hak5 Fan ++

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

Hi Guys,

I know I have posted something similar a few weeks ago, but I am seriously trying to install a credible social engineering framework on the pineapple.
I know its now deprecated, but I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the php version of BEEF for testing on the pineapple?

I like the idea of a automatic self contained box, then being able to manage it from a smartphone

It looks like a lower usage cost on the CPU than the ruby (current) version.

Failing that, my next steps will be try to implement SET on the spikey fruit.

Evil: When I have the map, I will be free, and the world will be different, because I have understanding.
Robert: Uh, understanding of what, Master?
Evil: Digital watches. And soon I shall have understanding of video cassette recorders and car telephones. And when I have understanding of them, I shall have understanding of computers. And when I have understanding of computers, I shall be the Supreme Being!

#2 SilverExploit

SilverExploit

Hak5 Fan

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Hacking, Quantum Physics, New Technologies, Ideas, Learning cool stuff

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

Hmmm. I didn't know there was a python version of beef..
Quick question about the SET framework: How will SET work without metasploit since most of the useful options depend on metasploit?
I personally think that it would be a good idea for some programmers here to work together and create a new SET-ish like framework for the pineapple (I personally would collaborate).

Edited by SilverExploit, 29 April 2012 - 05:31 PM.

#3 vlek007

vlek007

Hak5 Fan

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:09 AM

Hi RebelCork,

I had an old install of beef PHP in an old backup. Here is the download link: Beef PHP. This version is 0.4.0 (I believe).

Use for educational purposes please.
Have fun.
The things you own, end up owning you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users