All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Straight out of the box my Wifi tetra pineapple won't connect to either linux mint, kali, android or win 10. I have tried putting in the power cable aswell as usb, different ports and the result is still always the same it just keep looping trying to connect and just says disconnected. Does anyone have any idea whats wrong? Because I have tried to contact support like 5 times now and only got one response asking for further info and then they don't reply to me. Any help much appreciated.
  3. Hi Guys, I am looking to connect the Nano to an independent power supply. 1. Can this be done? 2. Which Power Source is best for doing the above? Thank you as always for your advice and guidance.
  4. Hi guys, The interface on the Nano in the networking section only permits me to select Wlan1mon (no other options). A clear message shown below that selection states; NOTE: Choosing wlan1 will interfere with PineAP. I scan and complete the password, and check that I have connection via the Dashboard. The second I activate the PineAP it boots me off the internet. I have tried cable as well as wifi and the same thing happens. I am running the latest firmware. Any advice and (idiots) guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thanking you in advance of your assistance.
  5. Did you get a response? If they don't comply we should report? https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.en.html#ReportingViolation
  6. BRO.. THANK YOU SO D@MN MUCH .. after 3 days, crazy resets, I have done it all, followed everything on this thread , AND YOU MEAN TO TELL ME ALL IT TOOK WAS A MALE TO FEMALE USB CABLE THAT FIXED IT?!?!?! jeez, I was about to give up man, you are the truth!!
  7. Someone on here posted they used a usb extension and it worked. So I tried a mail to female usb cable and plugged the flash drive in that and WHOA!!!! IT WORKED!! I have tried it all, every page here and you mean to tell me that was all it was? HOW???? Come on Darren, brother I got nothing but love for ya but jeez 🙂 My hookup, I think it may help somehow.. LG Stylo 4 , I sometimes use my desktop and my Kali laptop but seems this is the best config for me as it is mobile. in to the cellphone is the c-type to usb, commonly comes with phone, that then goes in to the hub along with the usb male to female and the thumb drive plugged in to that, the thumb drive is a 16gb verbatim black usb stick, bought at microcenter. This worked on a freshly reset pineapple nano, I am able to install dependencies and modules to the drive. The setup is not as discreet as I would like it so I bought a small camera bag from, yes you guessed it microcenter. No I am not getting paid I just think Frys and microcenter are the best! Here in Atlanta anyways. Pretty much it for that, 3 days, late nights, over $100 spent on cables, hubs and usb sticks, you know where I bought em 🙂 and was about to smash this nano to well, nano 🙂
  8. Yesterday
  9. Found the comment: https://forums.hak5.org/topic/41570-how-can-you-even-be-inconspicuous-with-the-tetra/?do=findComment&comment=295410
  10. yes, I get 4ish hours on my nano from a 5000mah battery
  11. b0N3z

Dark Theme

That would be great
  12. These are what I bought 2dbi sma antenna you have to select SMA (NOT RP-SMA)
  13. This is not paid support its community support and as long as you try to look your self on something like google or if your old school check yahoo. If your asking about a problem or concern keep it in the category it belongs in. Double posting the same thing usually wont get you any where any quicker. To you question..... you dont need to upated to 2.6.2. The bunny firmware 1.6 includes ruby 2.3.3 which will work with jackalope payload.
  14. just make sure they’re dual band for the tetra action. There’s a guy on here who used either a gopro or drone (I can’t remember exactly) case with these bad ass little nubby antennas. I’ll see f I can find the thread.
  15. I would like to try several different combinations that I have created using Crunch against a program in Windows. I was hoping to do this with a rubber ducky but I don't think they are able to emulate mouse movement and clicking, which is necessary for what I need. After entering a combination from a wordlist I have to click a gui button in a fixed position which is not selectable with keyboard shortcuts like tab, and loop through the process again. Any thoughts where I should start with this? Why is it that the ducky cannot be a mouse as well? Thank you!
  16. You can get stubby antennas for it on ebay or some other website. I got 4 2dbi antenna for mine and it is very small. lack some range with them compared to the stock antenna
  17. Your best tool for security is yourself...
  18. https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04559742
  19. Operating radio equipment without a load (antenna) will damage the radios over time, as well as significantly affect the range. I'd suggest using an SMA extension like this instead.
  20. Hello there, I was thinking about putting my wifi pineapple in my backpack and using it in the go. However two antennas always look out of the bag and that's kinda stupid and gets me unwanted attention. My question now is if it it possible to remove 2 of the antennas and using the wifi pineapple with the other two remaining ones so they don't stick out. I know that for some router you have to leave the antennas connected because otherwise it damages the device but maybe it's different for the wifi pineapple? If not I'll probably end up buying a WiFi pineapple nano.
  21. ok, cant remember what i have done :-) copy the file to the / of the bunny and save reject it?
  22. If a client from a particular SSID has been deauth'ed, and you want them to reconnect to your pineapple AP, in an area where there are lots of other APs, will the clients only connect (as a first preference) to the AP with the strongest signal? if my Pineapple AP has a weaker signal that other surrounding APs, how can I force the client to connect to my pineapple AP? thanks
  23. the Recon page of the web interface does not work on many browsers especially in older smartphones. is it a bug?
  24. This is a problem i don't think they are going to fix. I've had my pineapple nano tactical for only a couple months. With the latest firmware it still won't recognize the SD card. It also wont let me install any modules without a card.
  25. Last week
  26. Just download the latest version version Here. And do the same as the beta.
  27. MESSENGER: signal OS: Parrotsec (all apps sandboxed & disc full encryption) MAIL: protonmail & mailbox.org CHAT: pidgin & revolt VPN: own OpenvpnAS PHONE-OS: LineageOS did I forgot something?
  1. Load more activity