All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Please Join with Us for Sharing and Get Free Crypto as Tip Visit: Tipestry
  4. SInce the bash bunny can emulate a network. Can it be scripted to load a ISO from the network, but instead tell the system it can access the required files from the bash bunny storage?
  5. That makes sense. Thanks.
  6. Does your device have internet access? YES What browser are you using? Firefox Quantum 60.4.0 (Kali 32bit) What firmware version are you running? Firmware Upgrade (Current version: 2.5.4)
  7. Yesterday
  8. From way back Parrot had no tutorial and show very little about is goal Today thing change,i may consider tying it again 🙂
  9. Are you using kali on Virtual box or VM?? Have you tried Nano on windows?
  10. Well yes it will But Nano is for lazy people like me , and few others 🙂 Nano you click Kali you type
  11. Thank you , I am in contact with Microsoft working on it now .
  12. Yes and more with the right hardware 😎
  13. Hey Folks, I recently received my wifi pineapple nano and I'm slowly starting to pick it up! However, when I plug in and try to use the RT5370 adapter that was included from Hak5 (not ebay lol) I do not see wlan2 show up in the Client Wifi. I tried another Alfa adapter that I use for another machine and that did work, i was able to see a wlan2 connection. My question is, do I need to install some sort of drivers for the included RT5370 to work properly? Here is the dmesg I get when I plug it in: [ 72.090000] usb 1-1.3: new high-speed USB device number 5 using ehci-platform [ 72.310000] usb 1-1.3: reset high-speed USB device number 5 using ehci-platform [ 72.430000] ieee80211 phy2: rt2x00_set_rt: Info - RT chipset 5390, rev 0502 detected [ 72.480000] ieee80211 phy2: rt2800_init_eeprom: Error - Invalid RF chipset 0x5572 detected [ 72.490000] ieee80211 phy2: rt2x00lib_probe_dev: Error - Failed to allocate device Thank you so much in advance and let me know if I can supply any more information!
  14. No, I have done much testing on many setups and this always happens. What makes it worse however is no one on any forum wants to touch the questions I have posted to find out more. Well except for a smartarse who said just use Metasploit. If you are having this issue and learn anything please come back and post here. Until then Armitage is a throwaway for the most part.
  15. I got mine working by dropping out of the turtle app and first ssh from bash. Then once I had it running from bash the auto ssh module worked great.
  16. Ha. Many thanks. I've had problems with PIs and PSUs - even the official ones. I think I've had some problems with power and the nano too. Good luck!
  17. @Foxtrot corruption has occurred again after around 4-5 hours, and I have the DB. looks like row 19 is the offender. You can download https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MG5p7MUDcS4AfrsHVbooT_oAq7p__obg I had to delete a few rows as I have API keys. If you want the original DB please let me know how to get it to you directly.
  18. Hello everyone ! I just bought my duck yesterday, with it i try to do open the terminal as administrator with this. DELAY 1000 GUI r DELAY 250 STRING powershell Start-Process cmd -Verb runAs DELAY 250 ENTER DELAY 500 ALT y And when he is supposed to type : powershell Start-Process cmd -Verb runAs it hits : pozershell Stqrt)Process c,d )Verb runQs it does this what every lin that starts with STRING. please I need some help !!!
  19. Well i am back to tell you what really happen and why it act the way it did.. It is always human factor,i never realized then i have a different power source on the PI3. (NOT ENOUGH POWER) I am still having problem with the wp6.sh to make the connection and be on the net when you are on dashboard to see bulletin. But it fix it self when you go on page network on the gui to connect at wlan0 🙂
  20. Im facing the same problem. Is their any one who can help me.
  21. I don't think my specific payload for this task is very generalizable, but I can try to provide some code snippets if there's a specific question you're wondering about. Mostly my script did a lot of LEDs, QUACKs, and sleeps, like most other scripts. A little file system stuff to check the logfile. Also spent a bit of time getting the cloning image just the way I wanted, with scheduled tasks queued up to have the newly-cloned image assign itself a unique machine name on first boot, and automatically install/activate a remote management agent. And poked around with grub.cfg on the CloneZilla side to get it launching a restore script with no intervention.
  22. To answer your other question @Foxtrot I have not added any SSID's manually. The corruption is occurring for me from collated SSID's only.
  23. I literally just cleared it again. I will get you one within the next 24 hours.
  24. If I'm understanding (quite possibly not) and with it being a cyclic thing, it sounds like the sort of thing you get with an IP conflict, where the interface bounces. If not related to this specific issue, may help somebody else coming down this route looking for solutions.
  25. It sounds like the issue you're experiencing is related to your OS's network manager, which can cause this issue (it's something that trips me up from time to time myself). Either set an interface priority in your network manager, or disable the network manager and configure the interface directly using ip or ifconfig to see if the issue disappears.
  26. yes it does show and connect,but it will last like 30 second and the network change between eth0 and wifi on and off non stop.. Other then that on the laptop it work just find ,not a problem there. But since it took the update,it will not function correctly on the pi3 i have anymore,was perfect prior that.That is why i tested with different ios ,but still same. Will have to test with a different board i guess,will let you know
  27. I'm just looking to get a good thread going. Time for the ultimate question!! Which do you think is better, Kali or Parrot? I used Kali myself when I first started out. But I found it to be RAM hungry and kind of clunky. But when I found ParrotSec I was instantly in love. I love the wider selection of tools and the beautiful GUI. Having TOR and encryption tools built in doesn't hurt either 🙂 You guys comment what you think!!!
  1. Load more activity