All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. This might give you some input, they mention some of the bugs in the 2020.1a and 2020.1b releases and different installation paths since users have had issues. https://www.kalilinux.in/2020/05/kali-linux-2020-update.html
  3. If you have access to Linux/Bash you could use it to generate the ducky script you want: echo {000000..999999} | xargs -n 1 echo GUI r$'\n'DELAY 100$'\n'STRING C:\\app.exe$'\n'ENTER$'\n'DELAY 1000$'\n'STRING | sed '0~6 s/$/\nENTER\nENTER/g'>Ducky.txt It will take some time to execute.
  4. Hello I guess you are looking for a Lidar function that work similar to an echo bouncing back to you. Read more on Lidar at various places but here is one to start with: http://lidarradar.com/ I'm not sure if this is possible or even intended to work with a Hackrf One but i am not saying that there ain't a way. For some tutorials on getting started with SDR i would recommend you to have a look at the lessons at: https://greatscottgadgets.com/sdr/ Hope this get you started.
  5. I have run both Kali and Parrot. If you are still getting used to linux and still getting a handle on things from the pen testing side I think kali is the way to go. Most tutorials and breakthroughs are based around Kali. That being said you can still use Parrot and get buy just fine. Personal i run Ubuntu on my pen testing equipment and customize my tool set from there. Most folks will never use all of the tools that are on both Kali and parrot. in the end most of my work is in the terminal since they are all Debian based they are pretty interchangeable.
  6. Unfortunately for me i haven't got a clue how to write or compile c. I wouldn't know where to start.
  7. I have the same problem. I get an IP. I can do SSH. ping -c 1 172.16.24.1 is successful. But a connection with the script is not possible. Any ideas? Tips? Developer comment maybe? I use a freshly installed Xubuntu 20.04 LTS.
  8. If you don't need the actual leveraging of a real keyboard, you might just be able to use a C script to do this: You would need to change the "main" to do what you need to do, maybe start with something like this: #include <windows.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <string.h> #include <stdint.h> /***rest of the functions here***/ int main(){ unsigned char launch[64]; uint32_t count = 0; gui_r(); Sleep(100); string("C:\\app\\software\\app.exe"); enter(); for(count = 0; count < 1000000; count++){ memset(launch, 0, sizeof(launch)); sprintf(launch, "%06d", count); Sleep(1000); string(launch); enter(); enter(); } return 0; }
  9. So in the past I've had problems using raspberry pi's, when the power is cut to a pi while data is being written to the SD card, it can fry the SD card permenetly damaging it. I have a stack of dead SD cards from doing this. I don't know for sure how the pineapple handles this, but if you have an extra (good/new) SD card available, you might try it out just to see if that resolves the problem. It's an easy test anyway...
  10. Hey guys and gals. I need to crack a password for a very very old piece of software (its over 20 years old at this stage and the dev is no longer supporting it). Pretty sure it was developed in Windows 98. The software gets activated with a 6 digit number. The apps way around brute force is to shut down the app after every failed attempt. This is the code i need to loop... 1 million times (with the second string increasing by 1 digit every time) 😂. GUI r DELAY 100 STRING C:\app\software\app.exe ENTER DELAY 1000 STRING 000001 ENTER ENTER What's would be the fastest way for me to write in the increasing 6 digit number (6th line of the code) into a script? Currently i have an excel file open with column A populated with increasing numbers (cell A1=000000, A2=000001 etc). I can write the script to copy from the excel list after every attempt but would there be a more efficient way to code the numbers directly into the ducky script to increase the speed of the brute force. Short of that could you advise of some brute force software on windows that can follow the above script's flow since the app shuts down after every failed attempt and needs to be re-launched again.
  11. I was all good. I had SD mounted and modules loaded. After first reboot, SD is gone again.
  12. Yesterday
  13. the web gui looks like the output from the "free" command $ free which is RAM, see if this program is installed $ lsblk it will list what disks, partitions, and mountpoints are setup/available. May give you ideas what is going on. also try the plain mount command, $ mount
  14. ok wtf..... root@Pineapple:~# fdisk -l Disk /dev/sdb: 30 GB, 32010928128 bytes, 62521344 sectors 30528 cylinders, 64 heads, 32 sectors/track Units: sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes Device Boot StartCHS EndCHS StartLBA EndLBA Sectors Size Id Type /dev/sdb1 1023,63,32 1023,63,32 2097184 62521343 60424160 28.8G 83 Linux /dev/sdb2 0,1,1 1023,63,32 32 2097183 2097152 1024M 83 Linux but web gui... total used free shared buff/cache available Mem: 59556 28776 12600 72 18180 10056 Swap: 4194288 1012 4193276 Plz send halp, when going to modules in the web gui there is no option for saving to sd, and the gui format sd dropdown fails...
  15. Having the same issue, and cant seem to mount it, haven't tried a firmware rollback but hoping I dont have to as I got this thing yesterday...
  16. Same problem here, I found a link where someone ssh'd in and mounted it, but I just want to make sure Im doing it right.... Dont really want to roll the firmware back, as its New out of box with 2.7.0, but im experiencing lag and other performance issues I deffinitely didnt expect from this product that I am PRAYING is just the new firmware...
  17. Awesome, thank you for the explanation. Great video demonstration; I'm looking forward to learning more and seeing how far we can stretch the hardware.
  18. What can be other use of Pineapple in daily life (w/ Pineapple firmware!), not just for pen testing. My initial setup also has Alfa awus036nha. Can it be used as Wifi signal booster; connects to wifi with awus036nha and you can connect to internet through AP121U LAN; other (name them). I presume, if you don't have stock firmware, which came with AP121U then you are stuck with Pineapple for life?
  19. As with all things RF, this starts with a big disclaimer: you will want to stick to the laws of where you live. There is a lot of flexibility with which radio you choose as you will calibrate to the frequency you choose. The biggest difference in performance will come down to transmit power of the radio you chose. More power is better, if you want range. I currently have a few common and low cost radios that I will be using to demo: 465MHz, 433MHz, 144MHz. You can see the results I had in the video below: https://twitter.com/_MG_/status/1229676873325498368?s=20
  20. Thanks to all i updated to the 1.3 beta and everything is working :) again thanks to all for your hard work PS: can't connect to wifi pine apple nano and in arming mode the keyboard stop to work i have to put the keyboard in a different usb port to config anything
  21. MG I think this is a great initiative and I'm hopeful to be a contributing part of the collaboration and the community. I was curious if you had a recommendation for a radio that would be most compatible with the direction you plan on taking future video topics? Looking forward to working together with everyone.
  22. Last week
  23. None of the above works on the Nano running 2.7.0 with a 32GB SDCARD in the slot.
  24. Na dann mal Herzlich Willkommen 😉
  25. Also I havent tested this I dont have a usb rubber duck or any hak5 gear so you guys can test it!
  1. Load more activity