Hak5 Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Shipping to Great Britain

I've had stuff shipped to the UK with no issues, arrives by DHL and is pretty swift - the tax bill is dealt with by Hak5 before it's shipped.
  3. Today
  4. I run a small graphic design company. Our growing demand for storage space made us think about cloud storage for flexible storage and protection. Recently, I came across a new term, Hybrid cloud hosting. This blog http://www.truenorthitg.com/5-reasons-hybrid-driving-business-success/ claims its advantages. Is anyone using this technology? Please, share your thoughts.
  5. Change out USB to USB-C for LAN Turtle

Thanks for the opinions - but I was hoping for something more along the lines of "soldering tool, vice, vice block, these are the number of pins you'd need to solder, if you're blind get a magnifying glass, maybe go off on a tangent and build a reflow oven" types of responses and maybe a pointer to some articles or tutorials on how to test and make it? I've seen USB micro to USB 3 conversions and was hoping that posting this on Hak5 would result in targeted feedback. So, I ask again - tips and advice?
  6. Questions about SD card

Still my SD card only mounts if inserted after the pineapple is booted up. How can I make this happen automatically so I can just leave a large sd card in there permanently??
  7. Wireless Security

I would say it depends on the data being held. If it's just general stuff, no bank details or sensitive information being held, wireless should be OK. If there's any sensitive data, I personally wouldn't go wireless. Too easy to MITM or intercept. Also, latency is higher with wireless; generally, medium to large businesses should stick with wired connections for the majority of their important data. Faster, more secure. If it's a small office in someone's basement, with 2-3 people and a cat, wireless is probably OK.
  8. Random CD in Hak5 Envelope

Wouldn't be so bad if it was decent music
  9. Hello, I see mimikatz decrypt password only for the active user. If on the same Pc are more users with different passwords how we can use mimikatz to decrypt password for all of them? Thank you
  10. Payload

+4
  11. More good news! Another patch is available for Bin4ry's amazing patcher, this one restores flight path viewing to the app. Special thanks to some Russian dudes!
  12. darkCharlie (stealing SSH creds)

Looks great. It's a shame you're installing pip packages on the victim computer, maybe you can try and bundle those packages together to avoid having to rely on a external internet connexion.
  13. [PAYLOAD]SudoBackdoor

14. [PAYLOAD] AVKill

Nah we are very much alive.. but my BashBunny just bricked so I'm out of Development for the moment.
  15. darkCharlie (stealing SSH creds)

I decided to put together a payload to get myself familiar with the bunny. This was inspired by SudoBackdoor and borrows heavily from it, but uses python because I'm more fluent in that than bash. I'm hoping to have this thing completed by the end of this week or possibly the weekend. The code under development is on my github at https://github.com/michael-weinstein/bashbunny-payloads/tree/darkCharlie/payloads/library/credentials/darkCharlie
  16. [PAYLOAD]SudoBackdoor

This was awesome. Hope you don't mind, I'm using this as a start to get my first bunny payload for snagging SSH credentials.
  17. [PAYLOAD] AVKill

THANK YOU... started beliving the forum is dead lol... will try it out asap (bought my second bunny for no real reason and still have not used it such a NOOB) JMX
  18. Installing drivers on target machines issue

Nope no solution except what you already said: Delay
  19. ios 7 full restore without apple id password

Here is the solution: http://www.tunesbro.com/iphone-stuck-in-recovery-mode.html
  20. Tutorials and Documentation

Tutorials and Documentation From answering a question about the Bash Bunny to providing documentation for PowerShell! GITHUB REPOSITORY The Idea: So there have been a lot of recurring questions, topics and problems regarding everything from general topics to Hak5 products (e.g. Bash Bunny), and with each of these questions and problems is many, many forum posts of answers that people cannot be bothered to lookup. Because of this I have come up with a Github repo that will (eventually) contain the answers to most (if not all) of people's questions or problems that are being asked over and over again. My hope is that this repo will grow to the point of being a single source of general information, tutorials and documentation for projects and other tutorials that people may be interested in. How you (as part of the community) can help: I (obviously) cannot do this alone. I've created the base, and now I need a community (the Hak5 community) to give me a hand with watering this potentially fruitful seed. "What can you add to this repo?" you may ask. Well, what did you learn over the past week? Or month? Or even year? Submitting documentation, tutorials or even just an answer to a popular question that needs a home will help this community find something easily and quickly when they need it. Looking through the forums is a good way of finding something that others need, as many have asked questions that others have answered many times. Okay, is there a format that you would like me to use? Well, I would say yes, but I know how frustrating it can be trying to get everything just right in someone else's eyes, so I'll say this: Just make it understandable (keep it to English), easy to read (set out in a way that a user can find something quickly and skim through something to find the answer) and to the point. The tutorials/documentation I've uploaded to this day have been in Markdown text files (.md), just so people can easily read what's there with good formatting, but it doesn't have to be like that if you don't know how. I'm fine with people uploading text files or Word documents if it's easier for them. Rules: Be respectful and appropriate to one another; don't be rude. If you found something intentionally and immediately malicious in documentation or a tutorial (someone putting immediately-malicious code that is malicious to your computer while you're following the tutorial/documentation, e.g. uploading creds to an online server in a snippet of code in the tutorial) then please report it on this thread or in the 'Issues' section of the repo! When you're uploading your own documentation/tutorial/answer via the 'Pull Request' feature in Github, please give a description and title to the request! It helps the managers of the repo know what they are committing to the main project! Remember, the aim of this whole project is to be a community-based project, so if the community can benefit from it, go for it. If you have any ideas or suggestions for the Github repo (or you just want to comment about how silly this idea is), then please do so below or in the Github repo "Issues" area found here! I would love some feedback, so go for it! While I've started this Github repo, I don't want it to be seen as "my repo for tutorials and documentations", I want it to be seen as a community gold mine for tutorials, documentation and answers in general!
  21. Disable Autplay globally for a device?

Hoi, Just wondering if there is a way of disabling Autoplay for a device for every computer you plug it in to? Very frustrating having the Autoplay box pop up every time I plug in my Bunny or USB. I know you can do it for a single computer but I'm wondering if you can 'tag' your device so it doesn't trigger Autoplay. Thanks.
  22. Annnnnddd... It's Dead..

Be patient, and don't worries they will answer
  23. Yesterday
  24. Annnnnddd... It's Dead..

Yeah still no answer back from Support. :(
  25. Annnnnddd... It's Dead..

That's what I was getting at. It's their responsibility if they do install it on other hardware, and they can be convicted for that if caught. Hak5 said that we aren't allowed to, therefore people shouldn't do it, but they do.
  26. [Official] DNSMasq Spoof

Fixed. Try again.
  27. [Official] DNSMasq Spoof

Very useful, thank you. I wanted to follow your example but got stuck at the download I am getting: - HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden 2017-09-19 22:17:30 ERROR 403: Forbidden. Just me?
  28. Love following your Hack Chip builds, you've inspired me to order a Pocket Chip and get modding! I just need it to arrive now!
  1. Load more activity