Bash Bunny serial??

red_byte

If it is failing to install automatically then you will need to install it manually through device manager, by chance is there an unknown section with a warning symbol next to any of the devices? If so then go to properties and update driver -> manual and select the bash bunny mass storage, it will auto select and install the inf file as driver info.

In device manager CDC Serial appears under other devices with the warning sign. I've tried updating drivers and uninstalling and reinstalling them and it results in CDC drivers still not installing. I'm a bit confused about what you said after manual.

Thanks,

What he is saying is you need to manually install the drivers.

Go to Device Manager and locate the Unknown Serial Device or similar. Then, update the drivers (selecting the Manual/I will find the drivers option) and when it asks where you want to update them from select the BashBunny file system (D:\ drive or something like that) and then select Okay/Apply/Confirm or whatever. It should automatically start updating and shouldn't take too long.

Then you can use PuTTy (or similar) to serial into the Bunny (make sure you use the correct settings - read the readme.txt file in the docs folder on the BB).