Rubber Ducky read as normal USB

Fappio

HI everyone,

I bought an old rubber ducky usb and i'm trying to use it but i'm new, so please be kind and answer with as much details as possible. I would appreciate it.

I read the following post but none solved it.

I followed a guide to deploy the first payload, using Hak5 PayloadStudio community version. 

The payload is this one:

DELAY 3000
STRING Hello World!
ENTER

My sd is 32 GB.

Thank you

More info needed. Are you sure the Ducky has the original firmware, or has something else been flashed (since that could be the case with the classic/older Ducky variant)? What target OS is it? What on the target has focus when the payload is executed? It has to be positioned so that the Ducky actually can inject the keystrokes (such as Notepad, although not generally recommended if it's Windows 11).

The linked thread mentions that storage is showing, but that shouldn't be the case if it's about the original classic Ducky (it must have been flashed with some alternative firmware in that case).

And, as said in the linked thread, using a MicroSD card with that amount of storage is not recommended. It will make the Ducky slower since it has to enumerate a large card. It shouldn't, however, have any actual impact on the success of executing payloads though. Just not as fast as it could be.