Pineapple Connection - Cloud C2

Coldziin
Go to solution Solved by dark_pyrro,

Hey guys, there is a way to access the WiFi Pineapple through SSH/Terminal UI remotely after an interruption communication with internet or power interruption?

Scenario: I have a Pineapple Mark VII and after I did some tests with the Cloud C2 console, I realized that I can only enable SSH service while on the same network that Pineapple was, but when I tried to enable the same service in another network (remotely) it’s not possible (I don't know why...). I plan use the Pineapple remotely but if I loss the communication with the device, I would like to reactivate the SSH service and manage it through Cloud C2 console without being in the same place of the device.

• Solution

Gaining access to the Pineapple via the "ssh feature" built into the C2 web UI should be possible even if the C2 server and the Pineapple are on different networks. It's kind of one of the main features of Cloud C2 to be able to access Hak5 devices that are "C2 enabled" from a remote location. In the case that isn't working, I would start checking if there are things obstructing communications on the path between the Pineapple and the C2 server. The Pineapple needs to be able to communicate with the C2 server on all ports that are relevant, at least port 2022 so that the Pineapple can "phone home".