Packet Squirrel Resets after every reboot deletes every payload folder under root

Elcliffo

Sorry to keep posting but I'm nearly there!

so i got int on my packet squirrel using SCP i  noticed under the root folder there is no payloads folders so i created them and loaded payloads i noticed after rebooting the squirrel it has deleted all my payloads and its like it resets itself after every reboot 

Try to keep things related to the same issue in the same thread, having a fragmented landscape when it comes to threads and posts are just confusing and creates a situation that lacks context.

I guess you didn't use scp (unless you copied files from somewhere to the Squirrel), but used ssh.

If the Squirrel isn't behaving as expected (nothing should be deleted just by rebooting it), then my previous suggestion is still relevant.

Hi thank you for your response i am most definitely using SCP (WinSCP) it copies my files over i save my work space I reboot the unit and the only thing left in the root folder is the squirrel uboot flash files, i have two units and they are both doing this 😞 every time i change my switch from armed to another position and back again it just stays red?? nothing works 

Edited by Elcliffo