DNSspoof Module web page serving issues

Go to solution Solved by RJC588,

I understand how the module works, but I cannot figure out where the files should go in the pineapple. There is a website that talks about how to host a php server and reroute the traffic to it, but I would like to host it off of the pineapple. Can I use html off of the pineapple? Where should the file go and what should it be named?

NOTE: I tried placing in the /www folder and /pineapple/modules/DNSspoof as some forums suggested but with no luck. If the website was example.com, I had the file named example.com or example.com.html, but neither worked.

I have. That makes sense. Thank you. I ended up scrapping the idea altogether and attempting to host a php server on my local machine and redirect devices to it instead. So far, I have the php server running on my local ip address, I have the set website domain example.com. Whenever I am on my test device, I can pull up the local IP and confirm that the php file is being hosted. Whenever I try to visit example.com; however, it does not redirect, but instead times out. More specifically, I followed every step in this guide https://softwaretester.info/dns-hijacking-with-wifi-pineapple/