Payloads don't run

jumpjr619

So if I put the bunny in either switch position all that happens is a purple light illuminates for a couple seconds then a green light illuminates for a couple seconds,but then that's it absolutely nothing else. I can use serial in arming mode and that's it.m! what6t am I doing wrong I haven't done anything exceptç take it out of the bag it came in and plug it in. I can't even get ATTACK MODE RNDIS_ETHERNET to work and setup Internet.

So I tried my Ubuntu system and that payload was a storage attack and that seemed to.  

Work to begin with it flashes like it would when it's co. Pleated a payload so I tried editing the payload to perform an HID attack but it did the same thing as before it just Appeared as if though it was dead .... Playing opossum maybe. Anyways can anyone tell me wtf it is I'm doing wrong please B4 I destroy this thing and use it for target practice please 

Just so that you know, I don't offer any personal troubleshooting support using DM.

6 hours ago, jumpjr619 said:

So if I put the bunny in either switch position all that happens is a purple light illuminates for a couple seconds then a green light illuminates for a couple seconds,but then that's it absolutely nothing else.

What payloads are used in each of the switch positions (switch1 and switch2)?

So I tried my Ubuntu system and that payload was a storage attack and that seemed to.

"seemed to" what? that sentence doesn't make sense, or is it continued in the second post of yours?

Work to begin with

if so, then it actually does something after all

To continue to try to troubleshoot this, you need to post the content of the payloads you have tried this far.

Okay well now I have a different issue I figured out why it wasn't working and it's because windows 10 has core isolation or atleast that's why mine wasn't working because when I turned off windows firewall I plug it in and then the Ethernet gadget device pops up and the lighting is working properly. Only I go to switch 2 to run payload and then windows says there is an issue with device run scan to fix it I've never seen this before so I decline to run scan and then I see the bash bunny isn't seen as the bash bunny anymore it's being seen as drive (F:) and there are absolutely no files on the device at all. What do I do. Or let's starts with what did j do and can I undo it please help