wifi pineapple mk7 not working dont know what to do

mptitooo

hi, i just recieved my wifi pineapple tactocal and its impossible to install firmware, whether its ota, by usb or manual upload. i get wrong checksum some memory recall error. the internet wont connect on it, and i can guarantee its the right password. tried recovery firmware it doesnt work. and i tried on a windows and kali linux computer. ( 2 seperate computers not virtual box). i sent a ticket but no response... help

10 minutes ago, mptitooo said:

by usb or manual upload

When you try to update manually or using USB, what "intermediate" device are you using? OS?

What firmware version is the Pineapple on now?

10 minutes ago, mptitooo said:

tried recovery firmware it doesnt work

What method did you use?

i did every singe thing possible. recovery firmware ended up working but when i got back to the starting screen, same problem. cant connect to wifi, wrong checksum, or cant allocate memory.  tried all the firmwares from 2.13 to 1.0 none work. i tried usb method, it just loads undefinetly. i tried on kali linux and i tried on windows but to no avail. i spent over 3 hours to try to make it work it just doesnt. its a brick.

i followed the whole tutorial on youtube to do the firmware i pressed the button till it as blinking red 3 times then released it

ip link set eth0 down

ip addr add address.dns

ip set link eth1 up

recovery firmware on the port 80 page. then same thing all over again, unuseable

i did a pretty large order (at least for me considering i live in canada and i had to pay almost 100$usd for  shipping and taxes) where i got the pineapple tactical, an omg cable and the programmer. everything else works. at leas im able to use the mk7ac adapter as a usb wifi in monitor mode... but still i dont think i should be stuck with a faulty unit considering im reporting this less than 24 hours after recieving it so really its not my doing