Secure setup question?

aerojock101

I recently upgraded to the newest MarkV firmware. During initial setup, after I was prompted to the change the pineapple password, I was asked to complete the WPA2 secure setup. I haven't noticed this in previous firmware releases and was just wondering what the point of this was. Which SSID and password am I supposed to enter? I know I'm probably over thinking this but I just want to make sure there isn't anything about this setting I may be overlooking.

Thank you very much...

I recently upgraded to the newest MarkV firmware. During initial setup, after I was prompted to the change the pineapple password, I was asked to complete the WPA2 secure setup. I haven't noticed this in previous firmware releases and was just wondering what the point of this was. Which SSID and password am I supposed to enter? I know I'm probably over thinking this but I just want to make sure there isn't anything about this setting I may be overlooking.

Thank you very much...

You're supposed to enter whaterver you want. The WPA2 secure setup is just to control the pineapple over wifi. It's only for customization purposes as far as I know. Don't worry, it's not a test :happy:

Edited by V3sth4cks153