Cod 7?

M4TT

Regarding COD 7.

It is confirmed that the new game will be released in 2010. It wont be called, "Call of Duty 7" but that is the current title. Here are my thoughts.

I think that the makers of the new COD7 will take the franchise into a whole new direction. WWII has been overplayed and ALL possible angles of that war have been exhausted. We have played against Nazi's and Jap's. We've played in Europe and the Pacific. We played as Americans and various european Alli's. We even fought Zombies.

The Modern Warefare Series is not finished because I think it is unlikely they would release games of the series within a year of eachother.

Finally this leads me to believe in one of three possibilities.

1. WWI

2. Korea War

3. Vietnam War

My take on this is that WWI may not be as fun because of the lack of technology (No automatic weapons). WWI does although have the chemical warefare aspect to it.

The Korea War in my opinion has alot of potential considering it has the WWII feal to it but it has some new weapons. This war may be still to close to WWII to be considered new stuff. It would also have a great "cliffhanger" potential considering that the Korea War technically still isnt over.

The Vietnam War has the most potential except for the fact that it has been the most controversal war to date. Whether or not that would help the game or not is up to the generation of potential buyers. This war includes some weapons from both WWII and Modern Warefare. It would be a "Ultimate Mash-up" Of the two genres. You could be running around with a M-16 and FlameThrower!

I would Personally enjoy either Vietnam or Korea wars but we will find out soon. Won't we?

Tell me what you would like to see or what you think will be the topic of the new game.

• 2 weeks later...

I love to play call of duty game . In Call of Duty It would also be cool to see new perks and maybe attachable sides like toob and extended mag. It would also be funny to see a riot shield, and claymores. And also bring back some weapons like the ray gun and wonderwaff.

I love to play call of duty game . In Call of Duty It would also be cool to see new perks and maybe attachable sides like toob and extended mag. It would also be funny to see a riot shield, and claymores. And also bring back some weapons like the ray gun and wonderwaff.

Lol, tht would be SICK!!!