Piranha Firmware

NFG

In any case, restoring the stock firmware is described here http://www.fonerahacks.com/index.php/Tutor...l-Firmware.html and enabling ssh should be known to you. Otherwise you wouldn't have something 3rd party on your fonera currently. Obviously if you're going to restore the stock firmware onto that fonera you're going to run Piranha 2 on you do not need to go through the process at all - just register it as normal, reflash to Piranha 2 and run "thinclient start" and afterwards "/etc/init.d/cron start" or reboot. The described procedure is just in case you have at least two foneras: one with stock firmware to register the other one with Piranha 2 on it - hope this is clear.

Orange:

Ive tried restoring the stock firmware and it loads without issue but on my 2201, something with the eth controller is not working...

I cant find the device nmaping the subnet nor can I log in via wireless (don't know the key).

I know exid used to have a nice tutorial with links to how to push a 2201 to stock but since his site went down I cant find it.

Do you happen to have any other links to original firmware for 2201?

Do you happen to have any other links to original firmware for 2201?

I'm sorry but I neither have a 2201 myself nor do I know about restoring howtos for that particular model. Have you already tried to load stock openwrt, install chillispot and get the 32-digit string without a stock firmware? I mean getting the string from fon's radius server is all you need to do. I did it with a stock fonera, but (although this is untested) I see no real reason why this shouldn't work.