30 days of night

RogueHart

if you havent seen it watch it. great vampire movie in my opinion

major spoiler ahead. do not scroll down

best part of the movie was the fight between that main guy and the head vampire. punch through the skull. chuck norris level stuff there lol. this is the first movie that i wasnt able to guess what was going to happen.

so who died then? the vampire or the main guy?

vampire. the main guy was trying to stall the vampires for just a lil bit longer while the sun came up. so he drew some blood from a vampire he killed and injected it into himself. it made him a vampire but he kept his personality and went out to fight lol. got his ass kicked for the most part till that last hit lol

I think the concept was a little weird and fucked up. But I still loved it... for some reason. I just like vampire movies, and this one was very off the wall interesting. :D

I think the concept was a little weird and fucked up. But I still loved it... for some reason. I just like vampire movies, and this one was very off the wall interesting. :D

yeah it was very strange but at least it wasnt generic lol. vampire movies are great lol