How to log all traffic through proxy

shido

I tried googling this but couldnt find what i was looking for, maybe im asking the question wrong lol,maybe its a bit of a dumb question...Anyways, lets say i set up a proxy so that friends, family can connect to my proxy over the internet, but then all the informations/data that passes my proxy,i can log it. Like what sites have been visited,by who, whats been downloaded, passwords of any site,usernames,messages etc. Im sure its possible but how would i go about logging all this??

I tried googling this but couldnt find what i was looking for, maybe im asking the question wrong lol,maybe its a bit of a dumb question...Anyways, lets say i set up a proxy so that friends, family can connect to my proxy over the internet, but then all the informations/data that passes my proxy,i can log it. Like what sites have been visited,by who, whats been downloaded, passwords of any site,usernames,messages etc. Im sure its possible but how would i go about logging all this??

Enable logging.

passwords of any site,usernames,messages etc

Does squid keep track of all those as well? I think you will need an additional package or packet filter of some sort to pull this stuff out of the traffic. Squid isn't going to keep usernames and passwords for sites if thats what you were really getting at trying to do.