Flip-Q teleprompter software

sebastienb

Hi Guys i have a teleprompter software on a usb drive and i'm unable to duplicate it. I need to move it to a new usb drive because i damage the port on the original one, bent the stick while it was on the computer and i'm not sure how many times i'll be able to unplug and plug back the usb drive before it brakes.

I tried creating an image then restoring it to another drive but tha t did not work.

Hi Guys i have a teleprompter software on a usb drive and i'm unable to duplicate it. I need to move it to a new usb drive because i damage the port on the original one, bent the stick while it was on the computer and i'm not sure how many times i'll be able to unplug and plug back the usb drive before it brakes.

I tried creating an image then restoring it to another drive but tha t did not work.

Your not going to give any more details as to why it 'did not work'?

Is it a U3 Drive? Where did the software come from, or is the software builtin to the drives firmware? More info please, thank you, come again.