my LoRD secrets

RogueHart

for those of you that play you know i am at the top of the LoRD playerlist and got there quick.

well there is a method to my madness and secrets behind my success.

i will share these with you extremely cheap. visit my site and they are there. lol. all i want is some traffic to my site. theres no adds. i just want pageviews. you might like what you get and come back to visit :) heres hoping lol.

the most recent post on my site/blog

http://roguehart.zxq.net

all you have to do is follow the link and you get a lot of secrets. like

why i get so many forest and player fights

why gold is nothing to me

where all my extra xp comes from

and how you may or may not have played into my trap.

edit

free webhost is about 60% reliable. so it might be down. give it half an hour and it will be right back up usually.

• 2 weeks later...
fail

nothing i can do if the site is down lol.

of course if your failing of my topic is due to the fact its not the top post on my site. i cant keep it at the top forever. have to add content.

though if your complaint is that its useless info then tell that to the 150+ unique people who linked to my site from this topic(tracking addon tells me who links and where they link from on wordpress)

and if your complaint is that im basically saying "im better than you" then talk to the people who have asked for my advice ingame

for those of you that play you know i am at the top of the LoRD playerlist and got there quick.

well there is a method to my madness and secrets behind my success.

i will share these with you extremely cheap. visit my site and they are there. lol. all i want is some traffic to my site. theres no adds. i just want pageviews. you might like what you get and come back to visit :) heres hoping lol.

the most recent post on my site/blog

http://roguehart.zxq.net

all you have to do is follow the link and you get a lot of secrets. like

why i get so many forest and player fights

why gold is nothing to me

where all my extra xp comes from

and how you may or may not have played into my trap.

edit

free webhost is about 60% reliable. so it might be down. give it half an hour and it will be right back up usually.

I lol'd as this post is like WoW spam, "IM GOOD AT THIS GAME, HERES HOW I DID IT". I found it funny.

yeah lol. but i decided to post this after getting like 20 messages saying "DUDE YOU PWN" and asking how i did it lol

• 4 weeks later...