jasager on wrt54g(s) ?

• 2 months later...

I think it is the level at which the probe responses are done that is the issue. Madwifi does it in software, I think that broadcom does it in the firmware.

I could be completely wrong with this as I've not any any reason to look too deeply into other chipsets. If you have a go at porting it and get anywhere let us know.

I've seen airbase-ng on BT3 used to acheive transparent browsing for the connected user, this would be great!

I've not tested it yet but plan to have a look into it with BT3 this coming weekend.

In this case it is used to attempt to steal the users wireless keys by tricking them into running reverse shell/wkviewer4, but you get the initial idea.

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=18369

if by transparent browsing you mean that a user can directly access the net through the laptop then this is exactly what Jasager offers.

when set up correctly it acts as an AP and routes all traffic through itself and any other machines you want in the middle then out to the net.

This could mean leaving the fons places without having to physically be there with a laptop. If only we could send a filtered capture file remotelly to a web server, which should get around the limited space of the fon.

All just an idea of cause.

Darren has his setup to use wireless to do the connection sharing, if you wanted to leave it somewhere you could use this as an option, particularly if the target has a starbucks close to their office.

This is one of the advantages of the fon, you can leave it places you wouldn't want to leave a laptop.

Darren has his setup to use wireless to do the connection sharing, if you wanted to leave it somewhere you could use this as an option, particularly if the target has a starbucks close to their office.

This is one of the advantages of the fon, you can leave it places you wouldn't want to leave a laptop.

Dude I understand all that, I think your work is great, don't get me wrong.

I'm cool with it. Its the thing of right tool for the job, if I had have physical access with my laptop I'd use karma, if I had to leave something and walk away it would be Jasager.

If I ever get 5 mins I'll play with airbase and from what I've read may look at integrating that with Jasager. I've also had a few other requests of tools to integrate so I've got a lot to work on.