Software Security and Safe

enkgok

I found flaw for my students to get Maya Ultimate (we have Maya complete with some unknown key serve i don't know #) at my school. Also, I found the same way threw other edu. Only way they can install software is threw ADIM. But I myself found way around that. With out admin login. Probably the same way the students are doing it. Sorry for lack info. Is there way to lock license or folders (which they were but found another flaw). I'm jut a professor in arts. Thanks for any help. Should I contact Autodesk.

I found flaw for my students to get Maya Ultimate (we have Maya complete with some unknown key serve i don't know #) at my school. Also, I found the same way threw other edu. Only way they can install software is threw ADIM. But I myself found way around that. With out admin login. Probably the same way the students are doing it. Sorry for lack info. Is there way to lock license or folders (which they were but found another flaw). I'm jut a professor in arts. Thanks for any help. Should I contact Autodesk.

Anyone here speak this guys native tongue and can help him out?

I would contact Autodesk and explain the situation to them. I have some ideas but I would need to know more about what they are doing to help.

ThX for reply all:)

I called Autodesk and they were aware about it. But didn't give much advice. I also mentioned it to IT. Take another week for them to look at:) Busy this time of year...

The flex folder was lock and they were still able to add new aw.dat file to it. But I cant add any other files to it. Like psd, ma, txt, or any common file name to it. but .dat was able to be added.

I have ask other professor at other university to try it and they were successful as well.

ThX for the help:)