Hak5 gear

darkjoker

I was thinking about the hak5 stickers and remembering someone talking about a hak5 hoodie so I googled design your own hat and hoodie and came across some kool sites, so if Darren or one of the hak5 crew members can check then out it would be kool to see you guys offering theses. so tell me what you all think.

http://www.rushimprint.com/ <---- love this one cause they will put your logo on anything.

http://www.customink.com/

http://www.3dcap.com/

~Darkjoker~

Part of our contract with Jinx states that they're our exclusive Hak5 swag provider.

a. Jinx will be the sole and exclusive seller of Company Products. “Company Products” is defined as apparel consisting of or bearing the name, logo, slogan, trademarks, or copyrighted works of Company, or consisting of or bearing any content or designs created by or for Company, or relating to Company’s products, services, or events in any way.

The stickers fall in a gray area since we're doing them ourselves, but I'm pretty sure since its part of a going HD fundraiser and well, we're pretty cool with the guys over at Jinx, they're not going to sick the attack lawyers on us.

So anyway, yeah, Hoodies would rule -- just they have to be done through Jinx. Which is great, because we don't have to spend a lot upfront to get them done. Just gotta come up with a design, toss a few emails back and forth, and in a few weeks they'll be on sale.

As for the design, I don't believe simply the Hak5 logo on a black hoodie will suffice. I think it's time for something new. Maybe something rustic looking? I dunno, lets hear some ideas about a killer Hak5 hoodie and I'll try make that happen for this Fall/Winter season (Sorry Australia)

Part of our contract with Jinx states that they're our exclusive Hak5 swag provider.

The stickers fall in a gray area since we're doing them ourselves, but I'm pretty sure since its part of a going HD fundraiser and well, we're pretty cool with the guys over at Jinx, they're not going to sick the attack lawyers on us.

So anyway, yeah, Hoodies would rule -- just they have to be done through Jinx. Which is great, because we don't have to spend a lot upfront to get them done. Just gotta come up with a design, toss a few emails back and forth, and in a few weeks they'll be on sale.

As for the design, I don't believe simply the Hak5 logo on a black hoodie will suffice. I think it's time for something new. Maybe something rustic looking? I dunno, lets hear some ideas about a killer Hak5 hoodie and I'll try make that happen for this Fall/Winter season (Sorry Australia)

NoobLube hats and t's, nooboff hoodie, etc. A hackerflakes backpack, code that makes the Pineapple-Fon tick on a poster or something like that. definately a failbus shirt!

ya but isn't jinx just clothing? the first link i posted will put the logo on anything. if jinx is just a clothing site they cant stop you from putting the logo on other stuff can they?

oh and i was wondering can you talk to jinx about making the shirts in bigger sizes cause I ware a 4xL and jinx dont have them that big so i cant buy them. im 6'5 370lbs so i need a bigger shirt

oh and i was wondering can you talk to jinx about making the shirts in bigger sizes cause I ware a 4xL and jinx dont have them that big so i cant buy them. im 6'5 370lbs so i need a bigger shirt

Do they have anything in 4xL? I just looked around a bit and I couldn't find anything in that size, so it doesn't seem to be restricted to Hak5. Maybe you should try to contact Jinx about it directly?

I'm actually interested in a black hoodie with the hak5 logo on the front.

I was kinda put off by the size of the tee, it seemed too long for it's width - by several inches, i'm picky like that. The hoodie sounds good tho, and Winter's coming up.

Similarly I'm not that interested in stickers, they're a bit too permanent. I'd get a couple of those removable window sticker things if those were available.

More schwag variation please,

/signed.

Do they have anything in 4xL? I just looked around a bit and I couldn't find anything in that size, so it doesn't seem to be restricted to Hak5. Maybe you should try to contact Jinx about it directly?

if this is J!NX then ya sean (jinx owner) is cool and so is superfly (on the forums hes like the go to guy) so check out forums.jinx.com and the product feedback section

BEWARE THOUGH. dont post your weight or anything that makes you sound weak you will get flamed up the assets and attempts to break your self esteem will be non stop :P. i kid you not

direct link http://forums.jinx.com/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=2

Dude, I would get a Hak5 laptop bag :)

yes that would look cool Hak5 logo on a black small logo on the front