YouTube High Quality Link

Corrosion.

I've noticed that some youtube videos have a watch in high quality link. I have seen many videos showing the quality needed to obtain this link. Yet I've gone as high as blu-ray quality (sony vegas) and still cannot obtain this link.

Any ideas?

btw

I know about the &func=18 trick

I've noticed that some youtube videos have a watch in high quality link. I have seen many videos showing the quality needed to obtain this link. Yet I've gone as high as blu-ray quality (sony vegas) and still cannot obtain this link.

Any ideas?

btw

I know about the &func=18 trick

Under your user settings there is an option for watchign in high quality all the time given your connection speed, but not all videos have a high quality feed, nor does the &func=18 always work. There are also &func=6 and some others, but these change both the aspect ratio as well as quality, so I just stick with the accoutn settings and refresh the video pages and they susually show up in high quality(you can tell if a video is in high quality as they have a link that says "watch this in standard quality").

Under your user settings there is an option for watchign in high quality all the time given your connection speed, but not all videos have a high quality feed, nor does the &func=18 always work. There are also &func=6 and some others, but these change both the aspect ratio as well as quality, so I just stick with the accoutn settings and refresh the video pages and they susually show up in high quality(you can tell if a video is in high quality as they have a link that says "watch this in standard quality").

ok thanks I'll try that out.... (I'm going to do dvd quality tho I cant do blu ray that much lol that shits big)

while were on the topic of hd....

Can I burn HD content to a standard dvd?

I know the quality would not be as good I just wanted to know because I plan to have hd content on youtube and be able to burn off to dvd but dont have an hd burner

EDIT

may have found the answer

http://eugenia.gnomefiles.org/2008/02/23/c...-dvds-for-free/

EDIT

What is the least quality that still qualifies as hd content?

my videos are max at 10minutes and cannot exceed 1gb but I'd rather have it a bit smaller if possible

while were on the topic of hd....

Can I burn HD content to a standard dvd?

I know the quality would not be as good I just wanted to know because I plan to have hd content on youtube and be able to burn off to dvd but dont have an hd burner

EDIT

may have found the answer

http://eugenia.gnomefiles.org/2008/02/23/c...-dvds-for-free/

EDIT

What is the least quality that still qualifies as hd content?

my videos are max at 10minutes and cannot exceed 1gb but I'd rather have it a bit smaller if possible

Well, there is HD by way of pixel resolution but that does not mean High Def per say. Bitrate is usually what constitues HD picture quality, along with resolution size and then interlace vs pan and scan adds to that refinement. Im no expert though, so I would consult the all knowing "google" for answers.

http://gizmodo.com/5048025/giz-explains-wh...t-very-high-def