warchalking!!

RogueHart

are you willing to do a lil war chalking? i will lol

i live in a small area so i doubt ill find many networks but when i do ill mark it on the asphalt in front of the house with orange chalk or spray paint. the city marks off the roads with that stuff all the time so noone would find it strange.

ill post pictures.

just doing it for fun. ill use my psp to scan for networks

I would be the only one in a tousand km radiuas that would even know what the symbols meant lol.

far far more than likely. but i can spread the word a bit. im basically a celeb at my old high school (god knows why but w/e).

Hell I am up for it - any one in the liverpool area keep a eye out for green chalk an floors an walls. :D

EDIT:

Any one got a idea where i can find a full list of symbols? there has to be more than the 3 that keep showing up on google...

Um...no. You can put a ton in those three...

Edit: Post pics of your war chalking NAO!

havent got to go out yet lol. going tomorrow.

Hell I am up for it - any one in the liverpool area keep a eye out for green chalk an floors an walls. :D

EDIT:

Any one got a idea where i can find a full list of symbols? there has to be more than the 3 that keep showing up on google...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Warchalking.svg

Ok, dont bash, but whats the difference between open node and closed node? ive heard it before (the terms) but dont know it, google doesnt tell me...

thanks. and ive seen these before and thought about doing it too

i honestly dont know but im guessing that open node is an unprotected access point. while a closed node has some form of password or something