Some pics from the 403/404 shoot

Darren Kitchen

We're shooting 2 episode back to back every other Saturday. We worked out all the season 4 production kinks this shoot and totally nailed 403/404. I had a blast doing 404, great content and great energy. If you're on the fence about the new season stick around for the first 4 episodes before making up your mind. It took a little bit but we hit our stride. Anyway, pics from the shoot...

2834376884_d224353bd3.jpg

Shannon has too much fun with the whiteboard

2835153078_0138dda23c.jpg

Chris preps while Paul sets up Shannon's set

2834321509_ce55f4ed94.jpg

View of main and window sets, Chris rocking a securabit t-shirt.

2834328089_4f39e7128d.jpg

Matt attempts to color balance. Supposedly the modded guitar isn't NTSC ;)

Can't wait for these to air. Got great segments, sketches, tips and banter. I'm having the best time ever doing the show this way. I can't believe we've shot the what used to be 4 months worth of content in the course of 10 days. 4 segments in each episode plus the usual trivia, lan party, sketches and banter that make up an episode. It's amazing we're able to deliver this amount every week.

New place looks great, havent seen the house in full, so if its the same, still tight. HURRY AND RELEASE!!!!

Aside form that I envy you people so much. You should do a segment on trailers :P. Not mobile home trailers, but the 75 foot, 20ft wide ones. HELP ME!

Maybe I haven't read the posting where this is explained but I'm wondering why do you wait to release 4x01?

Um, they release through Rev3 now... Monday Premeire, and then followed Wed with another episode, then every Wed.

Awww, he posted my peekshures? haha

Hopefully the show will be as "good" as the set.

I think you'll enjoy what we've got coming up TomB. WiFi Pineapples, open-source forensics and intelligence gathering, casual music games, and a nifty windows utility on 401 then infrastructure mapping, reverse engineering, opendns and a color calibration tool on 402. 403 and 404 has more reverse engineering and wifi pineapples, a firewall configuration gui, the hak5 bbs, the multi-touch mini, the anatomy of viruses, photosynth and something about chrome. If that tickles your technolust by all means tune in :)

I've been assured by the engineers at Rev3 that 401 is ready for launch tonight, about 5.5 hours from this post. It'll be on both revision3.com and hak5.org

I think you'll enjoy what we've got coming up TomB. WiFi Pineapples, open-source forensics and intelligence gathering, casual music games, and a nifty windows utility on 401 then infrastructure mapping, reverse engineering, opendns and a color calibration tool on 402. 403 and 404 has more reverse engineering and wifi pineapples, a firewall configuration gui, the hak5 bbs, the multi-touch mini, the anatomy of viruses, photosynth and something about chrome. If that tickles your technolust by all means tune in :)

I've been assured by the engineers at Rev3 that 401 is ready for launch tonight, about 5.5 hours from this post. It'll be on both revision3.com and hak5.org

*waits for reverse engineering*

are the bbs back!?!?!? i loved the bbs lol.

anatomy of viruses also intrigues me

cant wait. and i bet its nice knowing that youve already got 4 episodes shot and ready lol just 1 more and youll have the month finished

Wow at midnight! Now that's service you can rely on!

lol! In the drawings, which are incredibly realistic, both Matt looks like he's looking at Darren jealously, who's looking as Snubs. And Paul look oblivious.

Wow at midnight! Now that's service you can rely on!

lol! In the drawings, which are incredibly realistic, both Matt looks like he's looking at Darren jealously, who's looking as Snubs. And Paul look oblivious.

lol

Matt always gives Darren that look. It's a look of 'omg noob'. But he's just kiddin.. usually.

lol

Matt always gives Darren that look. It's a look of 'omg noob'. But he's just kiddin.. usually.

I do notice that Matt seems to have a drugged look. come to think of it Paul usually does too. Wait a second all the cast does! OH NOES! Or perhaps it's sleep deprivation?