Arrivals Hak5 Berlin Meetup

tim.vangehugten

Guys, I'm terribly sorry for not attending the meetup, I screwed up. *epic shame* :(

I can only hope that you will have a great time regardless, and that I will be able to make it up to you next year.

Have a beer and hack some box for me, ok?

I finally got home a few hours ago after catching my second flight (had to go back to work). It was a good four days, although there was not a big turn out, it was a complete geek out. Robots, hacking, C-Base, Geocaching and many other things. Hopefully next years will get a larger turn out, which I’m sure it will if it’s in the UK.

2859551757_a02a0709cc.jpg

2859548145_4194970375.jpg

2859539597_1f1b614bfd.jpg

Things that were learned from four days, six or more Club Mates (like ice tea but with a hell of a lot of caffeine) will get you wired, jamming wireless can be fun, Garman GPS60 = fail when around tall buildings, orange juice and coke mix (I've not seen it on sale before) is the best soft drink ever and Internet kiosks are perhaps not such a great idea for museums to set up.