retro flash carts

RogueHart

well i pulled out my NEX and my genesis. and i was wondering. does anybody know of a good place to find flash carts for famicom, nes, or genesis?

I may have some genesis carts laying about in the loft - ill get up there 2morrow (its late where I am) - that im willing to part with as long as your gonna pay postage - not fussed about having money for the carts aint touched em in years, pass on the wealth and all that ;)

P.S. focus on MAY - parents may have gotten rid of them at some point :(

I may have some genesis carts laying about in the loft - ill get up there 2morrow (its late where I am) - that im willing to part with as long as your gonna pay postage - not fussed about having money for the carts aint touched em in years, pass on the wealth and all that ;)

P.S. focus on MAY - parents may have gotten rid of them at some point :(

i would be very grateful. but dont look yet. as i am flat broke right now. i was just wondering if there are any flash carts out there for like homebrew and stuff. although i am still looking for actual game carts. i just dont have any money right now.

Right then, had a look the other day and spent a few hours up there finding alot of old CD's and even some vinyl :o.

Yet, no genesis carts, sorry to disappoint, chances are my parents got rid of them a few years back :(

lol no problem :) find anything interesting on your lil excavation?