GCSE RESULTS

markhimself

hey there.....

I hope everyone did well. Come share your results here. Or even share your past results if you have past that stage of life.

i got...

A for Electronics

A for ICT

A for Science

C for English

D for French

D for Business

E for Food Tech

lol, why would anyone one care to share. GCSE's are so easy now that the government is making them harder. Even if someone had straight A’s that would just make them the smartest retard on the short bus, which is nothing to be proud of.

thanks MRGRIM.

Food Technology is learning how to cook and prepare food. Also learning about science behind food like E numbers and Nutriental Values.

metatron i think people are very happy with their GCSE results, and it could be a good topic starter.

Swathe, Electronics pratically is a Physics Science course, but focusing on Electronics, such as Transistors and Capacitors :S It honestly was the hardest test i have ever took, but was worth it in the long run.

thanks MRGRIM.

Food Technology is learning how to cook and prepare food. Also learning about science behind food like E numbers and Nutriental Values.

metatron i think people are very happy with their GCSE results, and it could be a good topic starter.

Swathe, Electronics pratically is a Physics Science course, but focusing on Electronics, such as Transistors and Capacitors :S It honestly was the hardest test i have ever took, but was worth it in the long run.

holy crap, I must be getting old. Back in my day of was called "home Ec" this was the class you went to if you wanted an easy a while drooling over the girls.

This leads me to another rant, why is everyone an "engineer". What happened to the day when of took a degree to obtain that title. /rant

holy crap, I must be getting old. Back in my day of was called "home Ec" this was the class you went to if you wanted an easy a while drooling over the girls.

This leads me to another rant, why is everyone an "engineer". What happened to the day when of took a degree to obtain that title. /rant

I think it was called the same when I was in school but I don't think I knew anyone that took it as it seemed a little pointless when it came to picking what subject you wanted to take. It was always seen as an easy grade when I was doing them but so was media studies so people went with that as it seemed a little less gay.

lol food tech was gay. yeah ill make hak snacks, that test was all theory crap reminded me of ghey (pp ep 15:P)

i can cook pretty well..:)

i was forced to do it, and french. god i hate them french bastards (no offence any french people in the forum/community - you have a nice country)

lol food tech was gay. yeah ill make hak snacks, that test was all theory crap reminded me of ghey (pp ep 15:P)

i can cook pretty well..:)

i was forced to do it, and french. god i hate them french bastards (no offence any french people in the forum/community - you have a nice country)

lol, sure forced. Your make a good wife to some bloke one day.