Ustream capture

Swathe

Ok i am realy busy and often can't watch a whole episode in one sitting. My ISP sucks and it kills my bandwidth restreaming the episode to watch again. I s ther a way i can download the stream permanently or has anyone already done it and uploaded it to the net?

I want to watch the latest live ep so please help me!

Ok i am realy busy and often can't watch a whole episode in one sitting. My ISP sucks and it kills my bandwidth restreaming the episode to watch again. I s ther a way i can download the stream permanently or has anyone already done it and uploaded it to the net?

I want to watch the latest live ep so please help me!

It is definately possible to download it, but it will be a HUGE flash FLV video file. I did this with one of the last live shows a while back.

I havent watched all of it yet, and may download it at some point. Converting it to another format just isn't really worth it, as it will be even larger of a file without any better quality. Best way to watch it offline is to use something like vlc or media player classic with ffmpeg flv codecs.

The video is a 265 meg file if you want it: http://red1.ustream.tv:18881/broadcast/182...18874278417.flv

Thanks digip...and i want it on my pc because i collect every episode.

I'm uploading it now, so anyone who wants it, get it here: http://www.twistedpairrecords.com/digip/Hak5.rar

Its a 256meg rar file (*Not compressed for a quick unrar), unrar the files and then play the "playme" file.

I created a flash player container that says "playme" so all you have to do is launch it, or drag it into your web browser and click play. Takes all the work out of needing a seperate media player or needed codec for audio or video to play the .flv file.