Now that dubya is almost...

Deags

dubya  

11 members have voted

1. 1. dubya

• stay
    • get out
    • Could be worse could have been kevin rudd.

My basis for calling you racist is you said you hope you never get an aboriginal prime minister. That obviously is racist.

(HotBlooded is one of Deags's many identities)

Feb 23 11:28:35 <HotBlooded> Shaun dude the south of america is gonna be pissed ot the max

Feb 23 11:28:46 <HotBlooded> i'd hate if a aboriginal got in here

Feb 23 11:28:35 <HotBlooded> Shaun dude the south of america is gonna be pissed ot the max

I started this thread to pick fun at the common misconceptions of Americans.

Maybe i was doing the same there :P

Feb 23 11:28:46 <HotBlooded> i'd hate if a aboriginal got in here

I would hate it if someone got in who did not represent me. Having not had the opportunity to choose between an Aboriginal Australian and an Australian who is no Aboriginal for local, state or federal elections i have not needed to make this decision yet.

So any comment made now(or months ago) would be a little premature.

Once again fuck off Shaun.

Just a quick note. Logging IRC is something that I do not do personally nor do I agree with it.

I would hate it if someone got in who did no represent me. Having not had the opportunity to choose between an Aboriginal Australian and an Australian who is no Aboriginal for local, state or federal elections i have not needed to make this decision yet.

So any comment made now(or months ago) would be a little premature.

You assume (or did a few months ago, I don't know if your position has changed) that someone who is a different ethnicity to you would not represent your interests. That's making assumptions based on race. There's a word for that, what is it again?

Just a quick note. Logging IRC is something that I do not do personally nor do I agree with it.

Is that because when you say something racist it makes it easier for someone to bring up in the future?

Is that because when you say something racist it makes it easier for someone to bring up in the future?

No it is because information sent to you(priv or pub) is meant for you not the Police when they raid your house for something unrelated to Computers and read your unencrypted IRC logs.

There are some things I hate in this world. One of them is that people are either too scared or too uptight to joke these days. They can't have some fun with out you(and others like you) coming in and making it all serious like. I'd love to see more "hicks" in the Australian politics to mix it up a bit. I hate all this political correctness.

I'm not scared to joke, I probably joke more than most people about "sensitive" topics (even people who complain about "political correctness gone mad" seem to get annoyed when I joke about paedophilia, which makes me think they don't actually care about freedom of speech, they just want to call people niggers). However, I joke in a way that is obviously absurd, though a lot of people have no sense of irony and assume I'm being serious anyway. BUT what you said wasn't at all funny and so it seems implausible that it was a joke. "i'd hate if a aboriginal got in here" certainly wasn't said in an ironic sense.

The reason there is no aboriginal australian prime ministers is because most are always smashed drinking turps or sniffing petrol.

Hmmm. I've come to the conclusion that all Australians are racist.

In fact, all people who generalise are idiots.

I even put JOKE and you can't detect it is a joke. I even edited the JOKE in there after I made the thread just in case some real smart people didn't see it was joke.

I would hate it if someone got in who did not represent me.
I would hate it if someone got in who did not represent me.

Once again fuck off Shaun and get a clue. I mean come on Shaun you cannot be this smart!

I even put JOKE and you can't detect it is a joke. I even edited the JOKE in there after I made the thread just in case some real smart people didn't see it was joke.

Once again fuck off Shaun and get a clue. I mean come on Shaun you cannot be this smart!

Well, I don't know if you noticed but in my first reply to this thread I also put the word "JOKE" (and some other stuff) using the exact same font size and colour as in your post. That wasn't a coincidence, I didn't just happen to pick same font size and colour as you. However, putting "JOKE" on the end of something doesn't make it a joke, just as prepending a racist statement with "I'm no racist, but..." doesn't make a statement non-racist (since that phrase is invariably followed by a string of ill thought-out bigoted opinion).