The hak5 Forum Crappy Pickup Lines database.

ShinmaRyuu

Yup another goofy forum game. This time post your absolute worst pickup lines. Big points for creativity but classics are ok to.

My 3 to get you started:

- Is that a mirror in your pocket? Because i can see myself in your pants.

- If i said you had a nice body would you hold it against me?

- Did it hurt? Did what hurt? When you fell from heaven.

Did you ever date a guy with his own T3?

Got some fries to go with that shake?

This is hard. It's usually best to FORGET the bad ones QUICKLY.

Were are not looking for good we are looking for the ones that get you slapped or kicked in the shin. Even better the famous "eye roll".

- Do you know magic? No why? Because your making something levitate in my pants.

- Are you busy tonight say around 3am?

- Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.

- I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?

I have a huge collection of these things in my head. It's kind of sad in a funny way :)

I was just hoping someone would get the "nice shoes" pickup line.

It's always fun when your in gridlock traffic on the DC beltway, and you pull up to some hot chick in a convertable, and you look over, give her the look, and say "Nice Shoes"

If she even gets what it means she'll laugh cause you can't see her shoes.

I’m a mother fucking, super, pimp daddy, and you are one fucking hot hoe, now get in my fucking car.
out of all the ones i have heard today... this one might work... and if it fails... theres always ... Nice shoes

Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you.

Hey baby, you've got something on your butt: my eyes.

Hi, I make more money than you can spend.

Baby did you fart, 'cause you blow me away!

When I saw you from across the room, I passed out cold and hit my head on

the floor...so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.

Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?

Are my undies showing? Answer: "No." You: "Would you like them to?

Ohh this is a killer :

boy to girl "do you like swimming"? girl to boy "yep" boy to girl "you want to put your hand down my trousers and do a length"?

Not an original, and definetly not one that's actually going to work, but one i like.

"If i call one of your legs christmas and the other new year, can i visit you between the holidays?"

By the way, you don't get slapped by girls these days, no matter what you do. i bet even if you went and grabbed some girl on the boobs (not recommending it) you still wouldn't get slapped.

My cuz and i when we go out with friends since we don't drink have to have fun in other ways so we both play the sleezy pimp roll nothing gross just being stupid and see how long it takes us to get slapped. In a good bar the girls will just laugh it off as a corny joke but if you happen to wonder in the wrong place you could be killed lol. Just don't be one of these idiots that go grab handing and stuff that just causes problems. It's all in what you say and how you say it.

More funny than busting out a dumb pick up line actualy is just walk up to a girl and start talking about what ever random crap you can think of. My cuz pulled the best one ever when he went up to a girl and started doing jingle bells as a serious poem like shakespear or something. It was funny as hell and the girl was laughing her ass off.

Straight Edge guys pranking blitzed out of there mind girls should be a new reality tv show. Just shows you don't have to drink to have fun. Just make a complete jackass of yourself and see where it takes you :).