I GOT A Wii

silentknight329

ha ha ha ok my bad i forgot to mention its the "families" wii.. so everyone will be able to play the game... not at the same time but like lets say a game that my mom can play

i'm open to all suggestions..

btw i'm not a fan of sports games just to let you know

guitar hero..

There is not that much for the Wii fit yet. There is one skiing game, but it doesn't look that interesting to me. Just wait a few months, by Christmas there should be plenty Wii fit capable games out there.

As for normal Wii games. The Nintendo main franchise games are a good get: Zelda Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime 3 are both nice and Super Mario Galaxy is really great.

If you want a game the whole family can enjoy, you should look for Boom Blox. It's usually overlooked but really well made and offers tons of content plus an editor so you can create your own levels.

Also Super Smash Bros. Brawl is supposed to be gaming nirvana. But since it's not yet released in the EU, i can't comment on that.

• 2 weeks later...

Get Mario Galaxy. It's a great game for all ages. Elibits is really fun, so is Super Monkey Ball...

Definetly Mario Kart. Zelda Twilight Princess is AMAZING!

ok i got twilight princess... and another wii controller and a nun chuck and borrowed raving rabbids 1 and 2 from my freind.. i think the next game i will buy will probably b mariokart.. when i get some mula.. damn controllers are expensive lol

Coming from experience, i recommend Super Smash Bros Brawl (wonderful family game, up to 4 at once, plus online play), Guitar Hero 3 (of course its awesome...its guitar hero. MIGHT want to wait until GH4 though...for the wii its a bit less wonderful than on other systems).

I just rented Top Spin 3 tonight, so i hope that one is pretty good. if it is, i'll let you know.

~Tivicus

• 2 weeks later...

Warioware is fun, especially once you unlock everything. It's fun to play as a group.

Wii Fit is cool as well, i've lost 5 lbs already! and it's only been 2 weeks.

Pretty much all other games have already been covered by other people :P

Dunno about No More Heroes... Kinda gory and perverted for a family fun night.