WII HACKING:i wrote this batch to make an SD card to load the twilight hack

fretmelter

ok so basically i wrote this batch file so you dont have to get the different files and rename them and things like that. Basically all it does is get the Sd card ready then you put the SD card into the wii and delete your old zelda save file and then copy the hacked one from the Sd card and put it into the wii's memory, then you load the game twilight princess and load the hacked save file. then once in the game walk backwards or talk to the guy in front of you. This overloads the game so you can load CUSTOM CHANNELS and others. i will post another file to install a snes channel and a .wad installer channel and a homebrew channel....NEAT STUFF (note this is basically for newbs who cant get the TP hack to work)

O and when u start the file and begin to enter the info. You will see a table with info on it use it to find the fille name according to your CD version, then later you will see it a SECOND time after a long string of text at the SECOND time you type in the word YES and use all caps when typing in the prompt.

here is the file needed for the program unpack this into the ROOT of the C drive so that a file called WIIBREW is on the C drive

http://www.mediafire.com/?dwww20jm3tz

THis is the Batch file itself, does all the work for u

http://www.mediafire.com/?brgzpib1mjj

(if you need it in exe format i can do that too)

thanks

thts fine and dandy so if you do this before u update THEN installe the homebrew channel THEN update it will keep the hamebrew channel and u can still launch homebrew from an updated wii

As said on the site

Because unauthorized modifications to save files may impair game play or the Wii Console, updating to Wii Menu version 3.3 will also check for and automatically remove such save files.

It removes them, next time read before you speak

As said on the site

It removes them, next time read before you speak

That said, I'm pretty sure that while it removes the savegame, the Homebrew Channel will still remain, meaning you still have a route to running homebrew.

yes what i asaid was tht u have to do the TP hack BEFORE you upgrade... Then u load the home brew channel before you updrade...then you can upgrade keeping the homebrew channel, while still being updated. Im not sure if u are familiar with the hombrew channel, but it doesnt use the savegame hack so the update doesnt effect it.

• 3 weeks later...