eeepc mod

Jeeves

Didn't know if anyone would get a kick out of this but this is my eeepc that I did a case mod to for about $12.00. I also am booting directly to BackTrack 3 beta. BT3 has madwifi drivers for the eeepc and it basically works straight from install, great for a little hack box.

post-10067-1213167770_thumb.jpg

post-10067-1213167833_thumb.jpg

Post pics, a case mod sounds tight!

Post pics, a case mod sounds tight!

sorry bout that ... the file sizes were too big ... so i had to change them in photoshop and repost them.

Jeeves

question.. did u sand down the case at all or just paint right over the other paint?

but anyway that is sweet

I just went over the other paint ... turned out great!

Case looks great, but a transformers logo? Can we get a hak5 logo there?

GOOD WORK!

Just recently discovered hak5 and had done the case mod a couple weeks prior ... Sorry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
did u git the case form a difrent laptop , or is that the compny that makes epc, my sister wants a laptop for her birthday , my dad dusnt want 2 git her a big one cuz she is clumbzy , ar epcs a durable

The EEEPC is made by Asus, they are basically small laptops that are made for internet and email browsing. They can be used for other things, like running linux and BT3 for penetration testing purposes. Not sure how durable they are as the reviews I've read on them arent that great as far as that goes.

did u git the case form a difrent laptop , or is that the compny that makes epc, my sister wants a laptop for her birthday , my dad dusnt want 2 git her a big one cuz she is clumbzy , ar epcs a durable

I know that this is the internet's' but seriously.. "Get" has an 'e' not an 'i', it's "compAny" not compny and dusnt is'nt even a word.. do us a favor and spell shit correctly.. i mean honestly whats it to move a few spaces to hit the correct letter?

I know that this is the internet's' but seriously.. "Get" has an 'e' not an 'i', it's "compAny" not compny and dusnt is'nt even a word.. do us a favor and spell shit correctly.. i mean honestly whats it to move a few spaces to hit the correct letter?

You forgot a few "words" there.

1.clumbzy ( I believe this is s'ppose to be Clumzy )

2. difrent ( Could this be Different? )

3. Not really a few words, but more of one GIANT run on, hell where does it begin and end at really?

"did u git the case form a difrent laptop , or is that the compny that makes epc, my sister wants a laptop for her birthday , my dad dusnt want 2 git her a big one cuz she is clumbzy , ar epcs a durable"

LoL! Is this what they teach in school now? I remember if I would talk or even spell like this I would have to write the correct sentence on the chalk board until the next morning. Kind of like Bart Simpson does, I guess this is what the world is coming to now, sad really.

"did you get the case from a different laptop, or is that the company that makes eeepc? My sister wants to get a laptop for her birthday but my dad doesn't want to get her a big one cause she is clumsy. are eeepc's durable"